Just Energy Customer Relations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Just Energy Customer Relations Interview Questions

1.0

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Just Energy (New York, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

Had a bunch of people in a room. Gave us a low down on what the company was, and what our positions would be. Then took us in for a one on one interview. The next day, I got a phone call offering me a job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Lame.

Customer Relations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Just Energy.

Interview

two rounds, 1st general interview 2nd is an orientation day/interview/final selection. Only comsission basis

Interview Questions

• 1st General questions checking if a person is extrovert or no. Extrovert needed   Answer Question

Not interested in only commission job

Customer Relations Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Just Energy in June 2012.

Interview

I received a call from them and did a very brief phone interview. I found it very strange that they were not very interested in the details of my work experience. They were just trying to convince me to go to the interview. It was very difficult to get any information about the company or what the job was. I was hustled off the phone before I could even ask about the salary.
    I did a bit of research online. I have no direct experience with the company so I cannot judge, but do your research before deciding to work for this company. There happens to be an article in the Globe and Mail, written only a couple of days ago, detailing the current issue and business practices of this company.