Just Energy Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Just Energy Sales Interview Questions

1.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wickliffe, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Just Energy (Wickliffe, OH) in July 2010.

Interview

Sat there for 3 hours while some guy chit chatted about the company which happens to be a scam company that rip people off. They dont even have a product or service your basically paying them to be the middle man with you gas company.. and the charge you A LOT of money for nothing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. I really never know what to say.   Answer Question

I cant rip people off. Its Immoral, and unfair to the honest working human being to be scammed into paying for nothing.

Other Interview Reviews for Just Energy

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Just Energy in February 2012.

Interview

Got an email invitation to the interview. The email did not address me directly and was sent to a bunch of applicants at once. I could see their email addresses. It just invited to the interview and didn't specify the position. When I asked, they replied with the email that didn't have proper greetings or ending and said that they cannot tell me what kind of a position this is because I have to come in to find out. It looked like a high school student wrote it. I have never heard of such thing before. Unprofessional to say the least. How do they expect a candidate to excuse themselves from work to go and interview for some unknown position? I googled the company and found that they recently advertised sales jobs.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Just Energy (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in March 2010.

Interview

Short preseset questions. high turnover so lots if interviews scheduled.

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging part of starting a new job?   Answer Question