JustAnswer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JustAnswer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 7, 2017

2.9

Associate Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JustAnswer.

Interview

At first, the recruiter missed our call. Just totally didn't call me. A couple days later (and after I had emailed him), he emailed me saying he'd like to reschedule, but that he was leaving the company so I got handed off to another recruiter. She also missed our scheduled call. Then after back and forth, I never heard back on another call but got a call out of the blue from the new recruiter. After I let her know I couldn't talk then, I got a rejection email.

Not a great experience here. They need to work on their scheduling (in terms of not cancelling without informing the candidate and making sure candidates receive their confirmation.) Seemed really disorganized as an organization.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JustAnswer in November 2016.

Interview

First phone screen with HR; second phone screen with Sr. Manager; Then I was told not selected to the next round. The next round probably an analytical test and if passed then would be the final onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you explain R-squared value to a person with non-technical background;
      How do you predict the next quarter's income based on the income history data;
      Basic stats questions;   Answer Question

AI Senior Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at JustAnswer (San Francisco, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

You start with a phone screen with one of their recruiters. Then you speak with one of the hiring managers. If you pass those steps they tend to give you homework and if you pass that you then get to meet them onsite for several hours.

My onsite was roughly 4 hours.

I found the people very nice and helpful. They didn't try to rush me out and showed good manners. They even let me use their bathroom to change clothes as I had a tourist trip planned in the area after the interview.

The test before coming in was pretty extensive if you wanted to do it justice. I had other homework assignments and such and could only give so much time as their competitors were offering higher salaries and terms.

Absolutely beautiful location (former Presidio military base) but about an 85 minute commute one way with traffic during rush hour.

I think on both ends we knew it wasn't a full fit but I'm glad to have met everyone there and I wish them well.

Digital Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JustAnswer.

Interview

You will reach them through whatever ways you can submit your resume. In my case, I found the opening digital marketing intern positions on the official website of the company. I submitted my resume online through the website. HR person will contact you for the very first phone interview via email, and if she/he thinks you're qualified, the person will schedule you for the second field interview.

Interview Questions

• The questions were to know basic things about you such as what do you want to earn through the experience at the company.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JustAnswer (San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was one of the most organized I have ever experienced. It was very quickly executed, well scheduled, and the recruiting team was incredibly responsive throughout the entire process. I was very impressed with everyone who I met with, and they all really made me want to work at JustAnswer.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite part about being an EA?   1 Answer

A Few Different Ones Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at JustAnswer (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Phone screens first - a few of them. In them they asked about salary and title expectations among other things. Then emails - I think they were seeing how I write. Then in-person interviews at the office. They were 1-on-1 with my future boss, people in the department, people in other departments, and informally with the recruiter too.

After I passed all of those, they called me with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Lots of them. About my work experience, what I'm looking for, why JustAnswer, why this role, my strengths and weaknesses, whether I am more meticulous or speedy, where do I want to be in 5 years, then lots of situational questions about my past experience and also role playing what I'd do in different situations at JustAnswer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They asked me what my walk-away was. Then they offered it.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at JustAnswer (San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Submitted online via their career website. Few days later was contacted for Phone screen with the recruiter. Recruiter said was impressed with background and will pass her notes to the hiring manager and no matter what will hear back from her within days whether decide to move forward with the application or not. Unfortunately, never heard back from the recruiter, just got an email a week later informing that they will be moving forward with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Just general behavioral questions and go over the resume   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at JustAnswer (San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and then had two phone interviews to follow. After my phone screens, I had two face to face interviews with management team. The total time approximately 4 hours for all interviews.

Interview Questions

• What is one area that your previous employer would say you need improvement?   1 Answer

Senior Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at JustAnswer in January 2015.

Interview

Very rigorous interview where I had met with 12 individuals in 5 rounds of interviews. Started with a phone screening, phone interview, in person interview with the team, manager, sr manager, a director then ceo. Went through coding challenges, spokes about my experience and was asked what my salary expectations were. Office is Hawaiian themed which was nice.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JustAnswer.

Interview

Basic Four Rounds. Applied Online through their site. The interview process is smooth and easy. Nothing difficult about it.
    1) Phone Screen with HR
    2) Phone Screen with Sr Manager
    3) Phone Screen with Hiring Manager
    4) Onsite One on One with two managers

Negotiation

No Negotiation, No Starting Bonus, No Relocation , No Interview Expenses