JustDial Interview Questions in Chennai, India | Glassdoor

2.5

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

BDE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JustDial (Chennai (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

i enrolled myself through college campus interview-
    there was a good pre-placement talk about the company and it's perks and it basically had two rounds.
    first round was a group discussion and questions were about the company's profile and has to talk about why getting into sales is important basically preferring native tongue.

second round was a personal interview which has simple questions to check your ability to convince the customer and why choosing such roles which involves more working hours.

Interview Questions

• what is family background, why this position, why not into your core line, etc.   Answer Question

Sales & Marketing/Just Dial Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JustDial (Chennai (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

1.It was an campus interview process 1st round was called as GD but they shoot out some ques to check ur fluency in English & Your native language.
    2. If u cleared 1st round then they have been called for 2nd round in company, Chennai,which is dead easy spelling check round.
    3.If u got cleared with spelling check round then the final round is HR.

Interview Questions

It was suitable for B.Com or M.Com graduates not for the professional B.E's..

Ambassador Interview

Application

Interview

Quite gud.. Just Talk with Full Confidence and also you have first sales knowledge and interest... and also make sure all details with Proper Check.. This Company is really good and im really happy in working back as JDA with People business helper network. Let me try to see what else in up coming mission in chennai...

Business Development Executive Interview

Application

Interview

There was a brief aptitude round followed by a group discussion and the last round was a personal interview. The questions in each round were phased in pretty much the regular way. Even the HR seemed a little friendly.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why do you wanna opt for a management position in spite of being from an engineering background   Answer Question

BDE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at JustDial (Chennai (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Basic Group discussion round which has general topic
       next to that spelling test of 10 words (Random words will be given )
    and final hr round .. he will be asking general questions

Inbound Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JustDial (Chennai (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

That was very awesome , and I was very amused by their way of conducting an interview. They were all friendly and the staffs were aoproachable and very knowledgeable.
    In short I would love to work in their company only if they could increase the salary.

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JustDial (Chennai (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

First round is Group Discussion where the local language fluency (for instance, Tamil for Tamil Nadu worksites) is tested and the presence of mind with respect to customer handling is evaluated.

Interview Questions

• What do you say to make the customer to buy the product?
      What would you say if the customer isn't satisfied with the price?
      Driving licence and an Ipad is mandatory for this Job.   1 Answer

I got better offer so I declined.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at JustDial (Chennai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

group discussion then face to face and more testing our confidence level to how we response to the clients in the phone call and more not get any vibration as like pressure while attending the clients questions...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing

Justdial Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JustDial (Chennai (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

3 Rounds of interview:
    1.1st round will be spelling check.around 15 to 20 words will be given and you will make through if you score 10 and above
    2.Second round is self introduction.
    3.Interview with GM or Sales manager where some situation questions will be asked.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JustDial (Chennai (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

Very nice, but was a bit tiresome. It had a lot of questions on astrology and empirical theology. So it was slightly tiring, I reiterate. It had 3 rounds of technical interviews and a round of HR.