Justice Just for Girls Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Justice Just for Girls Assistant Manager Interview Questions

2.5

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in August 2016.

Interview

Process was very easy. Asked basic questions about my past experiences in retail and how I would deal with tough customers or difficult employees. Interviewer literally went down a list of questions, barely making eye contact with me & had no other questions for me at the end of the list.
I felt I had done terribly (did not click with the interviewer at all) BUT I received a phone call a couple of days later. Rate of pay was ridiculously/embarrassingly low for a management position, so I declined.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Justice Just for Girls

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very laid back and casual. Simple questions. One on one with the store manager in person at the store. Interview was pretty quick and straight to the point.

Interview Questions

• Recent work experience as a store manager with other companies. Asked about certain situations and how I would handle them.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was first with the DM then with the new store manager. The new store manager was transferring from another store and wanted to bring her team so I did not even have a shot. They only put the position out there so that they could say that they tried hiring outside the company. Not very classy Justice.

Anonymous Employee in O'Fallon, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (O'Fallon, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

5 questions by the DM in the same mall, 1 week later i came in for orientation and had to pick an outfit. and was working a few days later with horrible rushed training with managers, never was taught what my job was or how to do paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Best and worst qualities?
      name a time a customer was rude and how did you handle it?
      1 Answer

Negotiation

I started at 12.25 and went up after 30 days to 12.75

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Tampa, FL) in October 2012.

Interview

Applied Online. Had to call all the stores I wanted to work at to get an interview. The interview was with the Store Manager and then District Manager. Had to drive two 50mile trips for interviews. Interviews were long and was asked same questions over and over.

Interview Questions

• Was told pay rate would be higher than actually what I ended up with.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Lewisville, TX) in December 2010.

Interview

Applied via paper application. Performed phone interview with district manager. Performed in person interview with store manager. Performed phone interview with another store manager.

Interview Questions

• Summarize experience in customer service   1 Answer

Negotiation

They called and told me how much I would make per hour.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in March 2011.

Interview

Had two interviews, offer within a week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations, pay is based on store and experience.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in January 2011.

Interview

I was referred by a former employee for the position and when I brought in the application I was immediately asked to interview for the position with the Store Manager. From there she asked me a lot of situational questions regarding my past experiences as a store manager for other companies, from would I deal with an irate customer, to an unproductive or counterproductive associate, as well as what kind of responsibilities did I posses that would be usable to them. After that interview we scheduled a date at the next week for me to interview with the district manager who asked similar questions as well as asked where I saw room for improvement in the store I turned in the application to. She said I would be contacted by another Store manager from the area to do a third interview. At the end of the same week I interviewed with her and she basically asked the same questions and was extremely positive about how well she thought I did and let me know that there was only one other candidate, and that based on her final interview later that day one of us would receive an offer after our references had been checked. It was the middle of the next week before I received an offer and a start date for the following Sunday.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult situation you have had in the past and how you resolved it? was the outcome for the better or worse and looking back what would you have done differently.   Answer Question