Justice Just for Girls Brand Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Justice Just for Girls Brand Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2017

1.9

Brand Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

Interview

Was a quick in person interview. Many girls land their first job here so the questions weren't too terribly tough. The manager made a grade first impression. Wasn't too long of a hiring process

Other Interview Reviews for Justice Just for Girls

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online, about a week or so later I received a call from the company and met with them the following week. It was an easy process and a positive experience

Anonymous Employee in Mission Viejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Mission Viejo, CA).

Interview

I had a group interview with 4 other girls. None of them had been in a job interview before and it was a bit nerve racking. I thought I did poorly because I also had never had an interview at the time but was hired later that evening.

Brand Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

Interview

One time interview in the backroom of the store with the general manager after submitted my application. No resume because I was 16 years old at the time. Very basic interview questions. Asked about scenarios, what would you do if this happened... Basically just to get the feel for if you're going to be a normal person and sell kids clothes.

Interview Questions

• How would you react to a customer...
      Tell me about a time when you worked as a team.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Most start at minimum wage.

Brand Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online and then received a call a week later to set up an interview. The interview was during the same week that I received the call. It was a group interview, but the manager split us up into two groups. The interview was very relaxed and comfortable. We were given a scenario and had to pick out outfits and explain why we picked them. Besides that, most of the questions can be found on here. 3 days after my interview I received a call and was offered a position! Just be yourself and have a fun outgoing personality!

Brand Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

Interview

I walked into the store and introduced myself, then I was brought into one of the backrooms where they interviewed me for about 15 minutes. The questions came from a big book and they were pretty difficult especially for someone who doesn't have a lot of work experience in general or experience in retail.

Interview Questions

• Name a time in which your priorities changed. How did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • What makes up an outfit?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time in which you didn't agree with a policy but did it anyway.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Aurora, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by the store manager. She made me feel very comfortable (perhaps too comfortable), as if I was just chatting with a new friend. The questions were typical, nothing too difficult to answer. Towards the end of the interview, she picked out a white cardigan and asked how I would sell it to a customer. The interview only took about 15 minutes from the time I walked in to the time I walked out.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to prioritize and how you went about it.   Answer Question

Brand Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

Interview

I applied in the store but had to formally apply online. I called back a week after applying and the manager arranged an in person interview. The interview was very relaxed and simple. After the short interview, you are given one final test where you have to pick out an outfit with accessories depending on what the style they tell you to abide by.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you had to make a quick decision   Answer Question

Brand Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

Interview

Pretty straightforward and simple - basic retail interview questions about your strengths, weaknesses, and experience. I had a group interview, which worked fine for a retail position. Interview would definitely differ depending on which manager interviews you.

Interview Questions

• Name a challenge you have faced and how you handled it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rochester Hills, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Rochester Hills, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

super easy. the manager was very friendly and complained about how long the interview was supposed to be. she only asked a few questions and then you have to "outfit" a girl. make sure you pick literally everything. shoes, accessories, coat, shirt, pants, cami, etc

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nope. there's a lot of forms to fill out.