Justice Just for Girls Brand Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Justice Just for Girls Brand Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Justice Just for Girls

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Macedonia, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Macedonia, OH) in July 2014.

Interview

I received a call from the manager. She invited me to the store for the interview. The interview took place in the back warehouse of the store. Easy process. She hired me right after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you overcame a difficult task.   1 Answer
  • Why do you want to work for Justice?   1 Answer
  • Typical Questions: What's you availability, do you have transportation, etc.?   Answer Question
  • She perused the resume I brought, and asked me questions about some of my experiences.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Justice Just for Girls

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Jackson, TN) in September 2012.

Interview

Very short and to the point. Easy, basic questions about teamwork and retail. No experience required. Very friendly staff. I was interviewed in the mall food court and was hired on fairly quickly. Enjoyed my time at Justice.

Interview Questions

• Are you a good team worker?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Riverside, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Short interview with basic questions then you shop the store to pick out an outfit for whatever "type" of girl they describe, then explain why you chose what you did. Pretty straight forward. Got a call same-day with job offer.

Interview Questions

• What would your best friend say your weakness was?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online, about a week or so later I received a call from the company and met with them the following week. It was an easy process and a positive experience

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Albuquerque, NM) in September 2014.

Interview

Briefly spoke with an assistant manager. She was very friendly and asked a few simple (and easy!) questions during the interview (i.e., have you ever had to work with someone you didn't like, how did you handle it?; how will you make sure you get to work on time?; etc.). It was over within 10-15 minutes and they told me I was hired. Super easy interview! Was not required to give any characteristics of myself or what I could offer to the company.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to work with someone you didn't like, how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Brand Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in May 2014.

Interview

The Interview was welcoming and fairly easy! I sent my application in and gave the store a phone call later that afternoon. The next day they invited me to go in for an interview and offered me the position about 12 hours later.

Brand Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in May 2014.

Interview

Straight forward, easy interview. Asked basic questions on how you'd handle certain situations. Just be honest and show your personality. Dress cute and fun but like yourself, you're selling clothes to tweens so you should look cute and cool.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you had to handle someone who was not easy to work with   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Poughkeepsie, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Poughkeepsie, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

It was a fairly easy interviewing process, they give you multiple situations and you have to answer how you would control them and or react to them. and at the end they give you a selling role playing activity! It's fun you have to make an outfit that goes with the scenario they give you

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you did not agree with a rule made by management, how did you feel about it and what would you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

It was fairly easy. They asked about availability and about my previous experience. Since I didn't have any retail experience, they asked about how my previous work experience would translate into retail. I brought my resume, but I didn't end up needing it. I dressed business casual, and that felt extremely dressy for the environment.

Brand Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in November 2013.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from the store manager the next day and was asked to come in for an interview that week. The interview was very short and casual. It was my first job so I didn't have any work experience to draw from so we basically talked about what the job entailed and my availability to work. I was offered the job on the spot.