Justice Just for Girls Brand Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Justice Just for Girls Brand Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Justice Just for Girls

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2012.

Interview

I applied online and then was called into the store for a group interview. The interview was held in a dressing room, so it was a little cramped. But other than that, it was pretty standard. I was given the task of trying to put together an outfit. All in all not bad

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Justice Just for Girls

Anonymous Employee in Mission Viejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Mission Viejo, CA).

Interview

I had a group interview with 4 other girls. None of them had been in a job interview before and it was a bit nerve racking. I thought I did poorly because I also had never had an interview at the time but was hired later that evening.

Anonymous Employee in Poughkeepsie, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Poughkeepsie, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

You come in and they use a flip book to ask you questions in a bunch of different categories, You talk for a bit and then they ask you to usually make an outfit fitting the occasion they give you.

Interview Questions

• they ask multiple questions referring to relationships, trust, work ethic, rules and responsibilities   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Madison, WI) in August 2014.

Interview

It was pretty short. This was my first job in retail and they pretty much just wanted to make sure I wasn't an idiot. At the end of the interview they asked my to put together an outfit and gave me a hypothetical case for which some little girl would need an outfit and what kind of little girl she was, i.e. sporty, girly, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Orlando, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was done by two people. the manager and then an assistant manager. They also make you go out onto the floor and pick out an outfit for a specific age and type of girl. They types of questions they will ask you come straight from a book. They are pretty general questions. A lot of the questions are situational questions or questions describing your strengths and weaknesses

Anonymous Employee in Woodbury, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Woodbury, MN) in November 2013.

Interview

I applied online through the ascena site. Super casual interview. Mine was in the back room of my store. Very easy to talk to manager, especially with it being my first interview. There were no trick questions. Just basic things like availability and school schedule. I actually went to the wrong justice store at first and I was a little late but everyone was fine with it.

Brand Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

Interview

One time interview in the backroom of the store with the general manager after submitted my application. No resume because I was 16 years old at the time. Very basic interview questions. Asked about scenarios, what would you do if this happened... Basically just to get the feel for if you're going to be a normal person and sell kids clothes.

Interview Questions

• How would you react to a customer...
      Tell me about a time when you worked as a team.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Most start at minimum wage.

Brand Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online and then received a call a week later to set up an interview. The interview was during the same week that I received the call. It was a group interview, but the manager split us up into two groups. The interview was very relaxed and comfortable. We were given a scenario and had to pick out outfits and explain why we picked them. Besides that, most of the questions can be found on here. 3 days after my interview I received a call and was offered a position! Just be yourself and have a fun outgoing personality!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Aurora, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by the store manager. She made me feel very comfortable (perhaps too comfortable), as if I was just chatting with a new friend. The questions were typical, nothing too difficult to answer. Towards the end of the interview, she picked out a white cardigan and asked how I would sell it to a customer. The interview only took about 15 minutes from the time I walked in to the time I walked out.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to prioritize and how you went about it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Woodbridge, NJ) in November 2014.

Interview

It was quick and to the point. The interviewer was nice and the questions were mostly about how I would contribute to the store. Offer your skills that will help the store and that's what I did. I also had to fill out forms after I was given the job but those were very easy. Orientation was easy, I was with another new employee and we went over the basics of how to sell.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your time when you are given tasks and assignments?   1 Answer