Justice Just for Girls Brand Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Justice Just for Girls Brand Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Justice Just for Girls

1.9

Brand Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

Interview

I walked into the store and introduced myself, then I was brought into one of the backrooms where they interviewed me for about 15 minutes. The questions came from a big book and they were pretty difficult especially for someone who doesn't have a lot of work experience in general or experience in retail.

Interview Questions

• Name a time in which your priorities changed. How did you handle it?   Answer Question
  • What makes up an outfit?   Answer Question
  • Describe a time in which you didn't agree with a policy but did it anyway.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Justice Just for Girls

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Columbia, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

I completed a profile then got an application, then I had to call and they scheduled me an interview to come in and the interview was fairly easy. It was more casual, they weren't super strict about anything and it didn't make me nervous.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself?   1 Answer

I had to do cheerleading

Anonymous Employee in Rochester Hills, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Rochester Hills, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

super easy. the manager was very friendly and complained about how long the interview was supposed to be. she only asked a few questions and then you have to "outfit" a girl. make sure you pick literally everything. shoes, accessories, coat, shirt, pants, cami, etc

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nope. there's a lot of forms to fill out.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Gilbert, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

Online application, phone call to arrange the interview. Easy questions, like any clothing retail store job interview questions. One on one and a few videos to watch and answer questions after the video.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Tampa, FL) in May 2013.

Interview

First interview was with a manager. It was a little bit of "tell me about yourself" type questions, then a handful of typical "tell me about a time when's" and situational questions. She asked mostly from a written list of questions but it was still very laid back and conversational. After that, I had a similar interview about a week later with another manager who was in charge of hiring. She also asked about myself and focused more on the situational questions, but they're pretty common sense. With the second interview the manager let me know about dress policy and other important info and basically said I had the job once she checked my references.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you disagreed with a coworker or partner and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Peoria, AZ) in August 2012.

Interview

Usually there are other interviews the same day as you so as a normal eager individual you get to your interview early and have to wait. While waiting you look around at the product and then you get called back into the backroom. You go through the basic getting to know me as the interviewee and then the real questions start. They ask questions in regards to customer service, time management, relations, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time you did not agree with someone higher than you. What happened? How did you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Augusta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Basically I applied online, & then 3 weeks later I got a call saying come in for a interview. When I got there I had to wait 5 minutes & then the manager came out and shook my hand and then she took me to the back and she just basically interviewed me out of a book,& we went outside and she to me to pick a outfit for a scenario . After that she thanked me & the day afterwards I got a call saying I got the job.

Anonymous Employee in Montclair, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Montclair, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

It was fairly simple. I walked in, was asked to choose a general outfit and then I wrote down my availability and got interviewed. I loved the manager and she was so helpful and took it easy.

Interview Questions

• What is you biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Brand Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

Interview

Very easy process, just go to the interview and make a connection with the manager and then pick out an outfit that you would suggest to a customer and you basically got the job

Brand Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in June 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was fairly simple, as it was a smooth transition. The interview was extremely easy, as it is an entry level job. Very teen friendly, or young adult friendly. During the interview, I was in the backroom of the store, and the interview was between myself and one of the managers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work in a team and not everyone wanted to contribute. Explain how you handled the situation.   Answer Question