Justice Just for Girls Brand Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Justice Just for Girls Brand Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Justice Just for Girls

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Columbus, OH) in September 2013.

Interview

You apply online and if you receive an interview you go to the store and meet with one of the managers available and they ask a series of questions about yourself and about the position and they call you within a few days after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at justice?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Justice Just for Girls

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Orlando, FL) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview was super relaxed and nothing to stress about! She brought me into the back office and asked me around 5-10 questions about why I would be a good brand representative! Make sure you explain how you would identify and connect with all different types of girls! For example, I am a girly girl but how would I be able to connect to the girl that is artsy and like to experiment with her clothes a little bit more!

Interview Questions

• Create an outfit for an 8 year old girl who enjoys all things pink and sparkly!   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (San Diego, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Very mellow. General questions are asked and then you pick out an outfit for a specific girl
    Then there is a second interview with the store manager. More general questions and finding out more about you as a person.

Brand Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online. I was called four days later to set up an interview which I had later that week. The interview was fairly easy. She just asked me questions from a booklet and looked over the resume which I had brought. Got a call the next day that I was hired.

Anonymous Employee in Wesley Chapel, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Wesley Chapel, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online a like a week later I got a call for a short "Phone Interview". She asked me to say a few things about myself and why I applied. Then she (The assistant manager) sent me an email to do the second portion of the application.
    Then I was called for an interview a few days after that.
    The interview was very relaxed, almost just like a conversation! It included scenario questions like "what would you do if..."
    Or "tell me a time when...."
    I was also asked about my availability and interest. We even talked about One Direction and an added question of "what's your favorite One Direction song and who is your favorite member?"
    Then she has me do an exercise where she described a type of girl and occasion the girl is shopping for, I have to make an outfit for her using items I find in the store.It was fun!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you helped someone get through something   Answer Question

Brand Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online. A week later I called them to check on the status of my application. They told me to come in for an interview in two days at 5:45. When I arrived the store was pretty busy, so I just looked around and waited until an employee was free. Then the manager introduced herself and she took me to the back of the store. I sat down, and she got out a little Justice flip book that contained interview questions. After she asked me five or six questions, she asked if I had any questions. Then she told me that I had the job, all I had to do was complete an application online, and go to the orientation. She told me that I was just hired for the back to school season, and that my hours wouldn't be to well. Also I would not be scheduled until three weeks.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you didn't get along with a coworker?

When was a time a teacher or supervisor was upset with you? How did you handle it?

What do teachers expect from you when you turn in assignments?

When was a time you did the right thing?

when was a time you didn't agree with a coworker?

How do you manage school and social events?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Glendale, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

It took a while for the head manager to get back to me but after she scheduled the first interview everything went by very fast and I was hired virtually on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Hurst, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Hurst, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

It was Pretty simple and it was a group interview for me. The manager made me feel very comfortable and welcomed. The questions were not at all difficult to answer and we had to pick out a complete outfit to present back to the manager and why we chose to pick each item.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Acworth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Acworth, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was very relaxed. It occurred in a back room of the store and she just asked me questions from a book. At the end, I was given a scenario and asked to put an outfit together for it. 3 days later I was called and told I did not get the job due to my availability.

Interview Questions

• There were a lot situational type questions like "Describe a time when....". The key is to make sure you tell what you learned from the situation and how it helped you   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

I arrived early and was told to look around the store. When the rest of the group arrived, we went to the food court area for the group interview. We were asked really basic questions about ourselves and our availability. Then we all headed back to the store and were told to pick out outfits for a specific type of girl. Then we had to show our outfits to the managers.