Justice Just for Girls Brand Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Justice Just for Girls Brand Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Justice Just for Girls

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Greensboro, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

It was very easy to get the job offer. I say that if your personality is right, and you love to work with children and they are able to sense that then they should hire you.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a situation where your patience got tested?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Justice Just for Girls

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Austin, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

The atmosphere was overwhelming because my interviewer was late and I sat on a bench staring at little girl clothing for what felt like forever.The interviewer didn't know what she was doing, She was super young and inexperienced which made me more anxious during the interviewing process.The interview was fast and filled with unnecessary questions that had nothing to do with my ability to preform the job adequately.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Santa Clara, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

So applied online and a day later the manager called and scheduled an interview for the next day. When I got there, I told one of the people working there that I had an interview and coincidentally the person I talked to was the manager. And so she said to wait a minute because she had to finish sorting through some clothes or something. So I kinda looked around at the clothes because I heard that I might have to make an outfit for her. After a few minutes, she took me to the back room and she asked me about my availability and where I go to school and stuff. The interview was pretty conversational and she was really sweet and nice and she took some questions from a little flippy book. When she saw that I volunteered at a hospital and that I'm going to be a camp counselor, she kind of focused a lot of the questions about that, like "How do you balance your volunteer work and school?" She also asked a lot of situational questions and all in all it took about ten minutes. I didn't even have to pick out an outfit for her. At the end she said that I got the job and that I will have orientation a week later. As long as you smile a lot and you show that you're a nice person, you'll get the job. :)

Interview Questions

• How do you balance your volunteer work and school?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work at Justice?   1 Answer
    • When was a time you had to choose between school/responsibility over fun?   Answer Question
    • When was a time someone got upset with you and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • When was a time you disagreed with someone while working on a project and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Columbus, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

I got a call about a month and a half after I applied. I had almost forgotten I applied so the call caught me off guard. But anyway, she (one of the managers) called me and was super nice and set up an interview time for me a couple days later keeping in mind that I was in school which was great. My interview was at 4:30 and I showed up around 4:20. The manager was ringing someone up so I walked around the store a little bit until she was done and called me into the back. I didn't have a group interview. I was pretty nervous because this was my first interview ever but she again was super nice and made conversation with me before she pulled out a little flip book of questions. Then she asked me random questions from the book that all weren't too difficult to answer. The whole interview probably took about 10 minutes, 15 minutes tops. After we were done, she said she'd call me in a couple days which she did and she offered me the job. This is supposed to be just about the interview but I suppose I'll describe orientation as well. When she called she set up an orientation time and told me I would be emailed forms I needed to fill out before I went to orientation. There's quite a lot of forms so get ready for that. At orientation, she took me into the back where she had me watch videos about the brand, the history of justice, product flow, how to handle different situations, and the ever so lovely Joe Bags (the point of his videos are to talk about internal and external theft. the acting is HORRIBLE but it's so bad it's funny). After I finished the videos, the manager came back and walked me through some handbooks and then one of my coworkers showed me around the store and then the manager scheduled me for 6 hours my first week and there we go! Orientation took about 2 1/2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Q: When was a time you followed the rules when it would have been easier to have not?
      Q: When was a time you had to work with someone you didn't agree with?
      Q: How do you balance school and your social life?
      Q: Tell me about a time you had to choose your responsibilities over fun   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deer Park, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Deer Park, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Fairly easy, not nerve reckoning at all. In total took at least 10-15 minutes. I was told I should call them by mid next week since my interview was on a Friday. Got a call back after a week and a half. Was emailed a reference application to fill out and was told I'd get a call back within a day or two.

Brand Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

Interview

I applied maybe a month or two before. Then I got a call to come in for the interview. It was very relaxed and easy. I picked out an outfit for a young girl and that was it. I got a call a week later.

Brand Representative Interview

Interview

Group interview of 5. Questions were pretty simple. Everyone had the chance to speak and answer questions. We had 3 minutes to throw an outfit together for a 8 year old girl that was fun.

Interview Questions

• Give a time when you had to work with a difficult co-worker.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2013.

Interview

Very quick and easy. I applied online and she called me a few days later to set up an interview. The interview was quick and painless. She was great with calling me back to schedule interview times. she asked generic "get to know you" questions. She asked about my background and why I wanted to work there. She hired me on the spot and I started to train the next week.

Brand Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in August 2012.

Interview

Applied and got a call within a week or so. The interview didn't have any hard questions and the manager was very understanding and reasonable. Overall, good interview experience.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions. Just standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Brand Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

Interview

I looked over the history of the company and just practiced basic interview questions. I used glassier for most of it. I also had to look stylish for the interview because they pride themselves on being "trendy" so having accessories, an outfit, maybe even light makeup can help.

Interview Questions

• They told me to go pick out an outfit for a one direction concert and include the 5 components of a sale.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Take it if you're a student looking for a few hours a week but if you need to pay rent with this job, take it but keep looking.