Justice Just for Girls Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Justice Just for Girls

1.9

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2015.

Interview

It was over an hour we mostly talked to get to know each other and it lead to questions about business and my previous management experience and things of that nature. My GM was very laid back and we clicked instantly but I could tell that she loves her job and takes huge pride in her store.
    It was a great interview since I did not even notice we were back there for over an hour. I previously had another interview for the LBR position but when I talked to the DM for an interview she thought I was way over qualified. Thats a good thing in this company you get to talk to more than one person to state who you are. I talked to one GM then the DM and got transferred to another GM and got the Assistant Sales Leader at her store because of it.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with associates having a bad attitude?
      How do you meet sales goals especially when the days are slower?
      What experience do you have that sets you apart?
      What can you bring to our company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fairview Heights, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Fairview Heights, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

I was first interviewed by a Store Manager she just asked basic manager interview questions. Then after that I was asked to interview with District Manager she went into more detailed questions. She was really interested in my previous management experience & wanted to know how it would be similar to what I would do there. It went really smooth was told at my last interview that I would be getting the position but they couldn't make it official until the previous manager was officially done.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate you'll definitely be doing more work than you think.

Anonymous Employee in Birch Run, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Birch Run, MI) in April 2016.

Interview

For this position I applied online, about a month later I received a call to come in. Then, I interviewed with Store Sales Leader and she asked typical retail questions about my previous experience with managing associates, floor sets, visuals, how I impacted sales numbers and other metrics. The next day I interviewed with both the Store Sales Manager and the District Manager and she asked more in-depth questions about sales, coaching, and what I expected out of the job. A few days later they called and offered me the position and most of the on-boarding paperwork was emailed to me to be completed online.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with coaching members of your current team?
      Why do you want to work for this company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate because the offer was very generous compared to what I expected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Very easy, they will hire any one. It only took one interview they asked a lot of basic questions. Training is fairly easy as well it's about 2 weeks long after you finish your training you take a test to receive your keys

Interview Questions

• Do you have any retail experience   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Lancaster, PA) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview was easy. The SSL was very nice and informative. I was asked really great questions relevant to what I would be doing. I was given information about benefits, vacation and the possibility of bonus if plans are met each month. Being hired was simple as well. Was called and offered position, then brought in for paperwork and training videos.

Interview Questions

• Was asked if I call out sick a lot or if I had a child/children that was sick a lot.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to ask for $0.25 more an hr. Not much but every little bit counts.

Interview

The applying process is a nightmare. They require you to fill out an online profile, then if selected they send you and application through the profile and you must go through a series of forms. After the interview process, which consists of basic retail questions and exercises.. Then if hired, you must complete a series of on boarding forms online in order to begin employment.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in January 2012.

Interview

Ridiculously easy. Apply online if you're not in management, but if you are then make sure to meet 1-2 managers in person.

Interview Questions

• Again, ridiculously easy. No REAL screening is done, they're more concerned with your personality   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

Interview

Very laid-back. The Store manager asked questions about what I did, asked me about my merchandising skills, and how I would handle customers that are trying to shoplift.
    Had a 2nd interview over the phone with the district manager and her questions were easy as well. She was also very easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Over the phone with the store manager, she gave me a wage and it was more than what I currently made so I accepted. She then went into detail about the company and was excited that I accepted.

Interview

Was actually recruited by a Store Sales Leader from a different district, she heard about me and actually called my old job asking for me and then showed up to talk to me. She was awesome from the get go and I really liked her. Had a really informal interview with her and then I got a call from her setting up an interview with the Store Sales Leader of the store that I would be working at. I went to that interview and her and I clicked immediately. We fed off of each other's energy and she was so sweet and it was a really relaxed laid back interview. We were back there for more than an hour getting to know each other too. She told me she liked me and that she would be calling me soon. She was constantly keeping me in the loop and being awesome, apparently there was a couple internal candidates that were up for the position so the District Sales Leader wanted to meet with all 3 of us. She met with me and liked me a lot. The following Friday I got a call from the Store Sales Leader with an offer. It was very generous and quite a bit more than what I was making so I gladly accepted. Then I got an email with the onboarding paperwork. This is very time consuming so make sure you set aside at least an hour to fill this out. All in all a very smooth, positive experience!

Interview Questions

• Basic retail management questions like how would you deal with an irate customer, how to set visuals and LP questions as well. Be personable that always works.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me quite a bit more than what I was currently making so I didn't need to negotiate. It was very generous.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eatontown, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Eatontown, NJ) in May 2013.

Interview

Sat with girl and discussed her boyfriend and upcoming vacation plans. Did not even talk about the job or expectations.

Interview Questions

Not interested in that kind of work environment!