Justice Just for Girls Interview Questions

Updated Jan 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Justice Just for Girls

1.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 548 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (United States)

Interview

Applied online, had interview a week later, got job offer day of. It was very easy, everyone was very nice. I also had a recruiter that helped me get this.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Justice
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (United States)

Interview

They went through and asked questions relating to previous experience, what you expected as your job, and pay expectations. The interview questions were not hard. questions like "what is your biggest weakness" and "what is your biggest strength" were both asked to me during the interview.

Interview Questions
Justice Just for Girls
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (United States)

Interview

It was really calm. When I first got there the interviewer was on lunch so the head manager interviewed me. She just asked me what my availability was and then I was hired.

Interview Questions
Justice Just for Girls
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (United States)

Interview

Good interview style and questions about past job experience. Submitted application and shortly got a call. Be on the lookout for your email and phone since they are the main point of contact.

Interview Questions
  • Go pick an outfit and tell me why you choose that?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (United States)

Interview

Very simple, took place in store with the head store manager. I applied in store and then was invited to come back. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. I was also able to talk to other girls currently working at the store.

Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (United States)

Interview

The interview process was very easy, I think there was a phone screening then group interview with one manager and one other applicant. Very informal and got response back quickly on an offer of employment.

Interview Questions
Justice Just for Girls
Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Chicago, IL) in Oct 2020

Interview

easy, laid back, fun, and quick. manager was funny and described everything fairly quickly and right to the point. great company to work for for sure. very blunt and straightforward

Interview Questions
Justice Just for Girls
Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Tampa, FL) in Sep 2020

Interview

I applied online and got a call back several days later to come into the store for my interview. During the interview I was asked to style two outfits for two different girls as well as answer some situational questions. Several days after the interview I was given another call with and offer of employment.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you faced a problem and explain how you overcame it.
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (New York, NY) in Sep 2020

Interview

It was very brief and had some very simple questions about yourself and the company. Just know their mission statement and company goal and you'll be just fine. Maybe practice describing yourself and talking about your work history,

Interview Questions
Justice Just for Girls
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (United States)

Interview

They called me after seeing my application and hired me on the spot. It took two months from me applying to them calling me, the company was liquidating and needed workers

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 548