Justice Just for Girls Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Justice Just for Girls Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2017

1.9

Brand Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

Interview

Was a quick in person interview. Many girls land their first job here so the questions weren't too terribly tough. The manager made a grade first impression. Wasn't too long of a hiring process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Waterford, CT) in February 2017.

Interview

Brought me to the back, told me to sit down on a chair right next to hers. She never smiled, barely made eye contact, and didn't seem pleased with me at all. Also, she told me straight out I would get max 8 hours a week. Kinda turned me away from even wanting the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about justice?   1 Answer
    • Have multiple "give me a situation where..." They were awful and situations where you have to make up on the spot.   Answer Question
    • How did you hear about justice?   Answer Question
    • What are your hours available?   Answer Question

ASL Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview asked a lot of questions about prior retail experience. It really depends on the store manager as well. Typically the district manager likes to have a phone interview before hand too.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Jacksonville, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

Courtney literally answered me two question the entire time, i was answering her question of so but their just like you have be ready like i came ready she wrote none of the good ideas I've gave to her so its an in n out situation.

Interview Questions

• She didn't even have any, I've always came on time she never was ready to her extensive to have an interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Center Valley, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Center Valley, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

Came in for my interview 10 minutes early looking for a permanent part time position with justice. When i told the assistant manager that i was there for an interview she looked very disappointed and upset that she had to interview me like i wasn't what she was expecting...she took me to the back room grabbed a sheet and asked me standard questions and i answered them to the best of my ability. I have previous retail experience so i thought the interview would be a cake walk but she was very cold with me, didn't smile at all and never shook my hand. Very unprofessional and rude.

Interview Questions

• Name one policy you disagreed with at a previous job and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Style Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

Interview

Hiring process was downright irritating. My friend had just started working there because she knew the assistant manager, and therefore didn't have to interview... so after about a month of working at Justice my friend suggested I apply too, because they were apparently really desperate for full time people. So, I applied online and didn't hear anything from them for over 3 weeks. I tried calling and they said they would call me. Nothing happened. Then a week later I finally get a call to set up an interview in a few days. I go to the interview, get asked EXTREMELY personal questions (which I actually had to question in my head if they could legally ask). It was such a strange interview. Technically speaking none of the questions they asked were illegal, but a lot of them were definitely pushing the boundaries. Ex: Tell me about your family. Your brother? Why didn't you go to college? Etc. Like I said, the questions were definitely pushing it. A couple of days later I finally get a call from them offering me a "full time" style advisor position. The problem? They claimed it was a full-time job, but they only offered me 20 hours a week! They specifically told me they needed people to work full-time because they were so short on people, and also because the holidays were coming up. Yet they only offered me 20 hours? The other issue I have is the fact that they only offered me $8 an hour... which isn't too bad, however my friend who has less job experience than me, didn't interview, and who knows the assistant manager, got a starting salary of $10. She was also told within the first week of her working there that she would probably get a promotion to $16 an hour! In addition she also has the Monday- Friday shift and does not have to work weekends at all--- Seriously? Don't get me wrong I am genuinely happy for my friend, but sorry Justice, your favoritism is disgusting. I was going to work there because I thought I was going to get to work 40 hours a week for $10 an hour. Now that I know I will only get 20 hours at $8 it's definitely not worth it. No wonder they are so desperate to find people to work for them. Here's a tip Justice: if you really can only offer people 20 hours a week don't advertise the job as full time.

low salary, few hours

Anonymous Employee in Huntington, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Huntington, WV) in November 2016.

Interview

It's pretty laid back; at least, for seasonal. It was fun and energetic without any awkwardness. There was a lot of laughter; almost like you were talking to friends. They were very helpful in giving a positive vibe about who they are.

Interview Questions

• What made you choose to apply at Justice?

Can you do a mock sale for an item?

What's your background like?

Do you enjoy working with girls?
      Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in November 2016.

Interview

Very fun and challenging. you had to pick out an outfit and tell them why you choose it. you also had to tell them about your past experiances with different jobs.

Interview Questions

• what policy did you not like from your previous employer   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

Interview

Interview with the store manager, very easy. The store I worked at was not very busy all the time so the interview was easy. I enjoyed talking to my manager and learning the store. The manager walked me around the store and let me pick out outfits that I could/would sell to potential customers.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if the store was busy and you had a task to do?   Answer Question

Interview

Was actually recruited by a Store Sales Leader from a different district, she heard about me and actually called my old job asking for me and then showed up to talk to me. She was awesome from the get go and I really liked her. Had a really informal interview with her and then I got a call from her setting up an interview with the Store Sales Leader of the store that I would be working at. I went to that interview and her and I clicked immediately. We fed off of each other's energy and she was so sweet and it was a really relaxed laid back interview. We were back there for more than an hour getting to know each other too. She told me she liked me and that she would be calling me soon. She was constantly keeping me in the loop and being awesome, apparently there was a couple internal candidates that were up for the position so the District Sales Leader wanted to meet with all 3 of us. She met with me and liked me a lot. The following Friday I got a call from the Store Sales Leader with an offer. It was very generous and quite a bit more than what I was making so I gladly accepted. Then I got an email with the onboarding paperwork. This is very time consuming so make sure you set aside at least an hour to fill this out. All in all a very smooth, positive experience!

Interview Questions

• Basic retail management questions like how would you deal with an irate customer, how to set visuals and LP questions as well. Be personable that always works.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me quite a bit more than what I was currently making so I didn't need to negotiate. It was very generous.