Justice Just for Girls Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Justice Just for Girls Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2017

1.9

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

Interview

was really fun and relaxed, it almost just seemed like a friend asking me some questions. i got comfortable really quick and the interview just flowed. she made sure to not only ask the required questions but also about myself and she actually took an interest in what i was saying

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burleson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Burleson, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Went in store and they told me to apply online. Got a call the next day about setting up an interview. Interview was good but they were just looking for holiday help. Didn't seem like they would have given me much hours if I had gotten the job. Don't think they hire very many people anyways.

Anonymous Employee in Capitola, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Capitola, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied on the justice retail site and it took them about two days to get back to me. Interview was super easy and fun! The person who interviewed me was really nice and it felt like I was just talking to a friend. Aside from regular interview questions you are asked to put together an outfit with items in the store.

Anonymous Employee in Arcadia, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Arcadia, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and it took about 2-3 weeks before I got a call to schedule an interview. The interview was set in 2 days after the call. I've heard how some people got group interviews but others got one on one. For me, it was one on one and overall it was pretty easy. The only thing I did not like was that the manager took me to the back of the stock room and it was pretty dark.

Interview Questions

• The manager asked me some pretty usual interview questions such as
      -tell me about yourself
      -was there ever a time that you did not agree with a policy?
      -what is your availability like?   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mishawaka, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Mishawaka, IN) in July 2017.

Interview

Very laid back. Asked questions about my experience. We did a role play where I picked out an outfit for a customer. Then asked questions on how I would connect with the girls who shop

Interview Questions

• How do you make yourself comfortable around new people?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Dover, DE) in July 2017.

Interview

Was a really relaxed interview we chatted then she asked me about 5 different questions and had me pick out an outfit. They really want you to pick out accessories so make sure you do that! It's what really hurt me not picking out necklaces and things like that.

Brand Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Peres, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Des Peres, MO).

Interview

After applying, i heard back from the lead store manager in about a week. We set up an in-store interview, and the next day I was offered a position. She asked me basic customer service/behavioral interview questions that you could easily google.

Interview Questions

• What is your most rewarding experience dealing with a customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Short Hills, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Short Hills, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

Very nice and friendly. It was an extremely relaxed environment and I was extremely comfortable talking to them. They asked easy questions that I could answer. I was offered the job on the spot after that

Anonymous Employee in Capitola, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Capitola, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

it was pretty easy lots of good vibes when you walk through the door. manager was very nice and out going. very understanding and was able to work well with my availability.

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Torrance, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I was called in over a month after submitting my application online. The interviewer made me feel very comfortable. She was very kind. She asked me many situational questions. I had to pick out an outfit as a part of the interview. I got a call a week after my interview and was told I was hired. Overall, an okay experience.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult set of instructions you've had to follow?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you had to follow a policy you didn't agree with.   Answer Question