Justice Just for Girls Sales Associate - Seasonal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Justice Just for Girls Sales Associate - Seasonal Interview Questions

Interviews at Justice Just for Girls

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Chula Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Chula Vista, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Pretty casual. I sat in the backroom with a sales associate and it took about 20 minutes. Questions were fairly easy and I felt prepared, make sure to smile and dress for the job! Nothing too formal, Accessories are key.

Interview Questions

• If a customer was asking why you needed/wanted their phone number at check out, how would you explain the rewards program to them?   1 Answer
  • How would you greet a customer when they walk in?   Answer Question
  • How are you able to keep up with the trends that younger girls follow?   Answer Question
  • When was a time that you had to balance several projects and how did you handle it   Answer Question
  • Name a time that you had to oversee a project and how did it turn out   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Justice Just for Girls

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in October 2017.

Interview

There were 2 of us there. Pretty basic interview, asked us each separate questions about prior experience, why justice?, availability, how we would react to situations etc. Then we were each shown a picture of a different girl and had to pick her an outfit and explain why. Declined because I had already accepted another offer.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in June 2015.

Interview

I was called on the phone without any warning and asked if I'd like to participate in a phone interview. I said yes, and the worker continued by asking me around 5 questions, probably lasting a total of ten to fifteen minutes. She was very cheerful, not one of those silent interviewer types. Questions were pretty much exactly what one would expect.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to apply to Justice above other stores?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dover, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Dover, DE) in November 2016.

Interview

I filled out my application online and in that same week I received my call for an interview. I was interviewed individually and the atmosphere was pleasant and calm. Before my interview was over I was invited to the next store meeting to fill out required documents and to partake in training.

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Costa Mesa, CA).

Interview

The interview process took about a couple weeks. I filled out the application for a seasonal part-time position. I then got a call about four days later to set up an interview for the following week. The first interview was really quick, like 5 minutes. I was then told I would be getting a call soon for a followup interview. Went in for the 2nd interview and was offered a job immediately the next day.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time in which you performed excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Negotiation

$8.50 an hour

Sales Associate - Seasonal Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in November 2016.

Interview

Very fun and challenging. you had to pick out an outfit and tell them why you choose it. you also had to tell them about your past experiances with different jobs.

Interview Questions

• what policy did you not like from your previous employer   Answer Question

Sales Associate - Seasonal Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in November 2012.

Interview

I went in to the store to ask for an application, I had an interview the very next day. I came in the store ten mins early so I just looked around for a bit until the manager was ready to interview me. She asked basic questions like why i wanted to work there?, what would i be bringing to the team?, and how would i deal with a difficult customer. The interview was very wasy, she made me feel comfortable. I got hired on the spot. Just be confident and try to carry on a conversation rather than just giving a one sentence answer to the questions you're being asked.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when it was hard for you to follow the rules?   Answer Question

Sales Associate - Seasonal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in October 2013.

Interview

It took only 20 minutes, but the manager probably asked me over 20 questions from her booklet. She then gave me a scenario and I had 3 minutes to pick an outfit. I've never had a job before, but I knew the answers from previous experiences with school activities. Many of the questions were scenario questions like, "tell me a time where you had to work with a group of people and....." It was really easy and actually fun in my opinion!

I actually applied for this job I think 3 months ago? But once they contacted me, I had an interview, and got accepted all within a week :)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

She told me I will start $8 and I was perfectly fine with that.

Sales Associate - Seasonal Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

Interview

walked in and was interviewed on the spot. not sure if this happens to most people.

Interview Questions

• asked to pick out an outfit. i usually just wear black. not much of a color person.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Dayton, OH) in November 2013.

Interview

came in than they called me later and scduled an interview. easy. hired during interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none