Justice Just for Girls Justice Brand Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Justice Just for Girls Justice Brand Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Justice Just for Girls

1.6

Justice Brand Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in July 2013.

Interview

I applied online and was called about a week later to complete another application online. Later that day, after completing the application, I was called to set up and interview for the next day. The interview was pretty simple. I got there and introduced myself to the manager and she asked me basic questions about my availability and my current job. The only question she asked out of her book was why I wanted to work there. The rest of the interview was just talking and her getting to know me. It lasted about 30 minutes. I also didn't have to put together an outfit or pretend to sell the manager anything. When we were done, she said she'd call my resources and call me in a few days after she'd contacted everyone. A few hours later I got a call from her saying she'd called everyone and offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. I pretty much just talked about myself.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. I was just told how much I'd be making and how many hours I'd likely be needed.

Other Interview Reviews for Justice Just for Girls

Justice Brand Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

Interview

It was super easy. Make sure you tell them why you love fashion. Everybody is super nice and want you to succeed.

Justice Brand Representative Interview

Interview

casual, in the back room of the store

Negotiation

did not negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Natick, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Natick, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

They ask you questions from a booklet, which had nothing to do with the store itself. More of like " if you saw your friends cheat, what would you do? like middle school questions. Got hired on the spot and in the next week, started orientation and begin working.

Justice Brand Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in April 2014.

Interview

Applied with employee referral, got an interview within a week of applying. Got offered the position a week after interview. Interview was very casual and laid back. For orientation, you watch videos for about an hour or 2 and then go on the floor and use what you saw in videos... You are paid for orientation. You should be available at least 3 days a week if you expect any hours.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2014.

Interview

Very laid back and swift. I first received a call asking to schedule a day for the interview. They asked the typical interview question and I got hired on the spot! They later followed up with online paperwork that I was required to fill out and my first day of training. No stress, however the application process was a little tedious but, when is it not?

Interview Questions

• how well do you work with a team, why do you want to work at Justice etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bolingbrook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Bolingbrook, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

back room, simple questions that are easy for first time interviewers, very chill, nothing too scary or hard. everyone who works there is nice. Dress to impress. That doe not mean anything super fancy, but do not arrive in yoga pants in a tshirt. Go inside the store and see how the employees are dressed, mimic them.

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Paramus, NJ).

Interview

I applied on a paper application that I picked up in the store. I filled it out and was called about 4-6 days later for an interview. We scheduled the interview and it went well.

Once hired, employees must watch training videos at the store. They are not paid for the hours spent doing this.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with someone stealing?   1 Answer

Justice Brand Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in June 2014.

Interview

Pretty standard questions, more kind of technical stuff like transportation, what would you do if you had to request time off, etc. Asked about how you would personally respond if you saw a coworker stealing from another worker's locker. But the biggest part of it was going to the sales floor and picking an outfit for a girl. The best way to go about this is to try and add on as much stuff as possible: hair accessories, shoes, a bag, jewelry, whatever. They want to see that you can maximize a single customer's sale.

Interview Questions

• If you saw an employee going through another employee's locker, what would you do?   Answer Question

Justice Brand Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in September 2014.

Interview

There is two parts to the interview. The first part is the interview, they'll ask you brief questions like "tell me about yourself", or "what is your greatest accomplishment." After the interview they will let you into the store and tell you to create an outfit and sell the outfit to them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Make sure that you let them know what kind of hours you want.