Justice Just for Girls Lead Brand Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Justice Just for Girls Lead Brand Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Justice Just for Girls

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Meriden, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Meriden, CT) in May 2013.

Interview

After application was submitted, got a call a few days later. Connected over the phone a little and scheduled an in-person interview with the store manager. Had in-person interview. Took about half an hour and was pretty standard. Got a call and was told I would be interviewing with district manager. Had a phone interview with DM - lasted 15 minutes, similar questions as in-person with store manager. Got the job and started a week later.

Interview Questions

• Go around the store and pick out an outfit for a girl age 10 who likes sparkles.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Justice Just for Girls

Lead Brand Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

Interview

Easy. Took about 5 minutes and hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. I was told the company would only pay $7.25 starting.

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Aurora, CO) in October 2012.

Interview

I came in and my boss asked me many questions and had me put together an outfit for a teen girl who loved the colors blue and green that was a girly girl.

Interview Questions

• Are there any rules in life that I disagree with in society.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I could not negotiate on my pay -- I had to accept minimum wage. Before asking if I wanted the job she said I was hired, but I was happy with the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Fort Worth, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Walked in and asked for an application, had to apply online, after applying online, I received a call the next day from the store manager. We scheduled an interview and she offered me the position later that day.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Charlotte, NC) in September 2014.

Interview

Justice was the first place I applied to, and the manager on duty asked me a few questions about why I wanted to work there, what my availability would be, and what I did outside of work, very general.

Interview Questions

• When have you had a conflict at work and how did you resolve it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Peru, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Peru, IL) in July 2014.

Interview

Your manager will sit in front of you whispering the answers during your phone interview with another random justice manager you've never met. Still study the book you get, make flash cards. A lot of questions about the company and working skills.

Interview Questions

• What is a justice employees goal   1 Answer

Application

Interview

I sat at the hiring managers desk and she sat across from me. She didn't really ask me that many questions. I used to work for the company before so that may be the reason as to why she didn't ask me about fashion or customer service skills.

Anonymous Employee in Victoria, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Victoria, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

They have a book the manager can read off of and get some questions but it was a very relaxed and more 'about me' interview. I was intervening for a manager position so it was really more about my experience and capability. I also had a phone interview with the DM which was very in depth but I never felt uncomfortable. It was all very professional.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you did not agree with a new rule set in place? How did you handle that situation?   Answer Question