Justice Just for Girls Lead Style Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Justice Just for Girls Lead Style Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Justice Just for Girls

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Glen Allen, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Glen Allen, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

I went in the store and asked for an application. They told me to apply on the website. I applied and was called the next day to schedule an interview. Went in and talked with the store manager in the food court of the mall. She was very relaxed and put me at ease.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if somebody asked you to do something that was against company policy?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Justice Just for Girls

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Orlando, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

The hiring process takes a little bit of time. You are expected to dress fashionably according to what is trending. They look for situation, action and result type answers.

Interview Questions

• One thing you would change about your current employer if you could? What would it be and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (College Station, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I started as a regular SA, and had an interview with our district manager. She had me tell her about myself, asked multiple questions, and then later decided with my store manager about hiring me. Lasted maybe 30-45 minutes, but it's all about how you can build a connection with your interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where there was change brought to your workplace?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dawsonville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Dawsonville, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

Asked about yourself. Asked how you would sell/connect with customers. Asked how you would leave a team and oversee multiple duties. Easy-going and slow-paced. Not a group interview. One-on-one with Store Manager.

Interview Questions

• How would you connect with customers? How would you connect with colleagues? How would you prioritize tasks?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vernon Hills, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Vernon Hills, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview where we all went around and answered different questions depending on the position. Overall, everyone had an equal amount of time to speak and everyone had their questions answered as well. The interview was about 2 hours long.

Lead Style Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (London, ON (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied through Indeed and got a call back the following day for an interview. Interview was scheduled the next day. The manager told me she would contact 2 of my references before proceeding. She called me back that night to say references were great. Then the following day a 17 min telephone interview was conducted with another manager from a different location. She was very casual and relaxed and was going to put her two cents worth about whether they would hire me. Just awaiting final decision...

Interview Questions

• Lots of describe a situation/ time when and behavioural type questions. You should practice questions relating to teamwork, customer service, how you would handle difficult situations with co-workers or customers and about being ethical. She asked what attracted me to Justice so do some background research of the company so you're able to carry a conversation with the person. They love to talk about their company and your willingness and ability to manage the store in the event the other managers are not present. Stating you have full availability is probably the #1 and having even a few months of retail experience.   Answer Question