Justice Just for Girls Part Time Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Part Time Sales Associate

Justice Just for Girls Part Time Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Justice Just for Girls

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Naples, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied in person, but found the position online first. I was told that there were several positions open. Some ranged from associate to the assistant manager position, which was the position I applied for in the end. Was actually nice process, hiring manager very friendly. The general manager - ah, not so much- but got hired anyways.

Interview Questions

• Q: How do you feel that your previous job experience applies to the current position? -(RE: Management role)   1 Answer

Negotiation

I would advise that those looking for a position higher that associate to have plenty of retail experience before applying.

Other Interview Reviews for Justice Just for Girls

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in April 2015.

Interview

Got the call, filled out more papers. Went in, had a group interview. Manager made us pick out an outfit for a specific event they asked. We then explained it. Got another call a couple days later saying I got the job!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Justice?   1 Answer

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in June 2015.

Interview

My interview was very simple and it only took between 5-10 minutes. The questions were very generic and quite easy. The entire process from application to orientation was about 2 weeks and the majority of it was online. I was extended an offer at the end of the interview, which I took.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in June 2014.

Interview

Filled out online application. They sent a link for me to complete additional information. I was called for an interview. It was an individual interview sitting outside the store in the mall area. I was asked basic questions about work /volunteer history, if I had reliable transportation, why I wanted to work at Justice. I was asked to pick out an outfit for a girl going to a birthday party with her parents. Add pieces like jacket or sweater, shoes, hair accessory.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions regarding being consistently on time that were phrased differently to get a better idea of reliability.   Answer Question

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

Interview

Asked a couple of questions and I was hired immediately they need to get their staff together because they're very rude and unprofessional to not only customers and fellow staff

Interview Questions

• How many hours would I be willing to work?   1 Answer

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in May 2018.

Interview

Very friendly and laid back interview. Asked a lot of questions, some regarding what you have done in certain situations, others about how you would interact with customers. The last question involved the interviewer ahowong me a picture of a tween girl, and asking me to choose out an outfit for her, according to what I think would suit her style.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • How would you greet a customer?   Answer Question
    • What was a time at school or work when you felt uncomfortable, and how did you react to that?   Answer Question
    • Where do you like to shop, and what is a specific time where an employee memorably exceeded expectation?   Answer Question
    • How would you familiarize yourself with the brand?   Answer Question
    • What do you like about Justice?   Answer Question

Part-Time Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in August 2014.

Interview

My store wasn't open yet, so my interview was held in the food court. It wasn't a group interview, just a single person, basic questions, 10 minute interview. The person who interviewed me was really nice and made me feel very comfortable. The only con I would say is the food court was slightly loud, making it difficult to hear what they were saying. Besides that the interview process went smooth.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions, just the usual questions
      What do you plan to do in five years from now ?
      Why would you like to work for Justice ?
      Tell me about yourself ? (The most annoying question you'll get)
      What's your availability? Are you in school ? etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The process was really quick. My interview was on a Wednesday and I received a call that I got the job on Friday.
    If you get an offer, don't take it. It is one of the worst retail jobs ever.