Justice Just for Girls Retail Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Justice Just for Girls Retail Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Justice Just for Girls

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joliet, IL

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Joliet, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview took place in the food court. She asked me a few questions ( basic interview questions ). She told me that I did great and "perfect" and that she would give me a call back in a few days after she's done going over everything. So after a few days I decided to call up there and give her a call just to make sure she haven't forgotten about me. I called the first and was told she was on lunch and to call back in a few hours. I called the second time and was told that she was busy. After that I just gave up calling. I just wished she would have called even of it was negative or positive. Very unprofessional in my book.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Justice Just for Girls

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Its a great workplace! I love how they educate all of us "Cast Members", it assures we know everything for the benefit of the Clients "Customers" . I love the way the business works, and how we have meetings, Classes. The way LV runs his company assures money coming in and a great business, It inspires me! Its a very positive work place, Always recognition of the cast members (Awards, marriage Proposals, Promotions, Hard Working..etc. .it's really neat! ..) It all gets recognized, and during daily meet ups, told to congratulate them! Its just great to be acknowledged when doing good.. not most companies do that. But the DIC "Managers" really are great. They help so much,..there's so much to learn from them, and hopefully I can make it to permanent cast and continue learning and working for them. There is so much room to grow within the company! Sorry Everyone I'm writing a lot.. Just love working for Sephora & so much to say!

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Tampa, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Basic questions, like other reviews said at the end they asked you to pick out an outfit for a little girl. If you pick you are more girly, they ask you to pick out a sporty outfit and if you say you are sporty they would make you pick a girly outfit for a birthday party.