Justice Just for Girls Sales Associate At Justice Just for Girls Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Sales Associate At Justice Just for Girls

Interviews at Justice Just for Girls

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beachwood, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Beachwood, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

Filled out an online job inquriy. It wasn't a full application, as it didn't ask for any of my work history or education or references. I was called ten days later by the store manager, and we set up an interview for the next day (a sunday). The interview was fairly simple if you've interview before.

Questions included: How well do you work in a team environment? Have you ever had conflict with co-workers? Have you ever had problems following rules?

Interview Questions

• I was asked to do a challenge where I had three minutes to pick out an outfit from head to toe that fit certain criteria.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Justice Just for Girls

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Houston, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

The interviewing process was really quick, only took about ten minutes. It was just two other girls and I. Basic questions were asked and it was fairly easy. I didn't have to put together an outfit or anything. The lady interviewing us asked a few questions about what we do in certain situations and about our availability.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you suspect a customer stealing?   1 Answer

Sales Associate At Justice Just for Girls Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in September 2014.

Interview

So I originally applied for a position closer to me but I think I was transferred. When going to the interview I was always greeted by the Manager then the Assistant Manager. She asked a few questions on a notebook then a Fashion test. There was only 1 position so it was hard to get. I wasn't contacted until 2 weeks by via email later that I didn't receive it.

Negotiation

If hired how much would you expect pay?

Sales Associate At Justice Just for Girls Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in October 2014.

Interview

I knew one of the managers of the store and asked her if they were hiring. She said yes and fill out an application online which I did that night. About a week and a half later manager asked me if I can come in for an interview that week and I said yes. I went in that Thursday and was offered a job on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (White Plains, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

They asked for you to pick out an outfit (head to toe) for a specific tween. The more merchandise you collected the better your chance is. Hats, headbands, necklaces, rings, bracelets, scarfs, bra, cami, t-shirt, sweater, gloves, underwear, pants, socks, shoes. They love the more that you add to the outfit.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Group interview in the manager's office. Wasn't asked personal questions about experience or education but rather general questions about how to make sales. Watched a video about dealing with shoplifters.

Interview Questions

• Imagine a scenario where a customer is in the store and bought an outfit. How do you get them to add shoes to their order? (Roleplay)   1 Answer

Sales Associate At Justice Just for Girls Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

Interview

The interview process was very simple I applied online and got a call in 2 days, had an interview a few days later that was very simple, got a call back a few days later and accepted the job then went in for training

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      Pick an outfit for a little girl and sell it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

The manager I spoke to was extremely nice and because I don't have any retail experience she asked a lot of personal questions instead. We just went into a backroom and talked to each other for about fifteen minutes. I had done an interview at another Justice in a different city where I had to make an outfit for a customer following a specific criteria, but I didn't need to do that here.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (San Antonio, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Went into the store and asked the manager if they were currently hiring. She told me to apply online and call her as soon as I had filled out the application. Then two days later we set up an interview. About four days later I was called back and told I got the job. Then I had to fill out more paperwork online before orientation.

Anonymous Employee in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Sterling, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

I was asked a lot of questions about my last job and how I was with my coworkers. My interviewer asked why I wanted to work there. She gave me a minute to pick out an outfit that a girl who loved sparkles would like to wear.

Interview Questions

• If you were given a project to do before your clock out time, what would you do?   1 Answer
    • what would you do if your friends invited you to a party on a day that you were scheduled to work?   1 Answer