Justice Just for Girls Sales Associate At Justice Just for Girls Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Justice Just for Girls

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Frankfort, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Frankfort, KY) in March 2015.

Interview

Walked in the store a few times, when I landed an interview it was about 10 min and I was asked about my personality and how I am going to contribute to the team. Also what kind of skills that I have and also how I felt about customer service.

Interview Questions

• If someone was doing something wrong at work what would you do?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Justice Just for Girls

Anonymous Employee in Portage, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Portage, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

I showed up at the store and met with the hiring manager. She took me to a coffee shop in the mall where we had the interview. She asked me normal questions about availability and past jobs. We talked about fashion. It was easy and at the end I picked out an outfit in the store that I would recommend to someone. It was overall nice and the girl who interviewed me became my best friend at work.

Interview Questions

• How would you prevent someone from stealing?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Springfield, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

Very boring, long, to the point questions. Expected to come up with scenarios quickly and describe how you solved every issue that was put in front of you. Basic questions that can be found on google. Most difficult part was when I was handed a random accessory and needed to sell it to the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to follow a rule that you did not agree with.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Greensboro, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview was laid back and I was interviewed alone. The manager asked some questions to get to know me first and there was a little chitchat, but then there were a lot of situational questions. It was obvious that the company prefers a candidate who knows how to prioritize and is very customer service oriented.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach a customer that needed help? How would you go about choosing an outfit for one of the girls? How would you react if a customer was rude to you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Rochester, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

it was fairly laid back from what I remeber. It was more like a conversation between me and the manager. They asked generic questions like name a hard obstacle in your life that you had to overcome. We actually ended up getting way off topic and my manager had to remind herself to get back to the interview questions

Interview Questions

• what are some hard times in your life that you have had to overcome? What were sometimes when you demonstrated leadership?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Manassas, VA) in October 2018.

Interview

It went very smooth. The manager was great and is looking to build up the store with quality employers who are willing to work. I was informed of in store job descriptions and store expectations.