Justice Just for Girls Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Justice Just for Girls Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Justice Just for Girls

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

I got a call and was in the area so I popped in a did an interview right away. I heard about 4 days later that I got the job and was asked to come in for orientation two weeks later.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Justice Just for Girls

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (San Antonio, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position as a Sales Associate. It was a group interview which meant I was in an interview with 2 other girls. We were called into the back room and we asked multiple questions, she didn't directly specify which of us she wanted to talk, so it was important to take your shot and be one to answer.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you had to portray a leadership quality?   1 Answer
    • *This was a big one*
      Go out into the store and find a full outfit of 5 features that are all style buys that add up to $___ with a 5% discount. Then explain why you picked each thing.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Very simple and routine. Asked the normal "interview" questions. Went in person to ask if they were hiring. They told me to submit my application and call back when I was finished. They called me back about a week later to schedule my interview. The interview took about 15 minutes and she offered me the job on the spot. I came back two days later for my training which took one day.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you did the right thing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Short Hills, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Short Hills, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

Very nice and friendly. It was an extremely relaxed environment and I was extremely comfortable talking to them. They asked easy questions that I could answer. I was offered the job on the spot after that

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burleson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Burleson, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Went in store and they told me to apply online. Got a call the next day about setting up an interview. Interview was good but they were just looking for holiday help. Didn't seem like they would have given me much hours if I had gotten the job. Don't think they hire very many people anyways.

Anonymous Employee in Arcadia, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Arcadia, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and it took about 2-3 weeks before I got a call to schedule an interview. The interview was set in 2 days after the call. I've heard how some people got group interviews but others got one on one. For me, it was one on one and overall it was pretty easy. The only thing I did not like was that the manager took me to the back of the stock room and it was pretty dark.

Interview Questions

• The manager asked me some pretty usual interview questions such as
      -tell me about yourself
      -was there ever a time that you did not agree with a policy?
      -what is your availability like?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tupelo, MS

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Tupelo, MS) in January 2013.

Interview

it was very unprofessional and i really don't know what else i can say here because there wasn't much of a process. it was a "who you know" kind of thing

Interview Questions

• they really didn't ask anything besides what hours i could work   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in March 2017.

Interview

This was a really great experience, mostly because of the interviewer's (the manager's) positive attitude. In the initial phone screen, she asked me a few questions about previous work experience I'd had and everything I put on the resume sent in. Then I was invited to come in for an interview a few days later.

At the 1:1, we sat down in the back. I brought a copy of my resume with me and that seemed helpful because she used it as reference for questions she had or when I brought up examples from previous work experience. She also confirmed some of my personal information so they would be able to contact me if they proceeded to offer me employment. For the most part she seemed interested in what my career goals were and why I'd chosen to apply to Justice. The entire interview took around 20 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Durham, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

The hiring process is rather quick, they called within 2-3 weeks. The interview was pretty quick and easy as well. This was my first job, so I mostly related the questions to my problem solving skills at school.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

few brief questions about working tactics and customer service. not bad, to be expected for this kind of job. asked what i wanted to see in management, about organization, describe a difficult experience