Justice Just for Girls Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 24, 2017

1.9

83 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burleson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Burleson, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Went in store and they told me to apply online. Got a call the next day about setting up an interview. Interview was good but they were just looking for holiday help. Didn't seem like they would have given me much hours if I had gotten the job. Don't think they hire very many people anyways.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Justice Just for Girls

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

I got a call and was in the area so I popped in a did an interview right away. I heard about 4 days later that I got the job and was asked to come in for orientation two weeks later.

Anonymous Employee in Arcadia, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Arcadia, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and it took about 2-3 weeks before I got a call to schedule an interview. The interview was set in 2 days after the call. I've heard how some people got group interviews but others got one on one. For me, it was one on one and overall it was pretty easy. The only thing I did not like was that the manager took me to the back of the stock room and it was pretty dark.

Interview Questions

• The manager asked me some pretty usual interview questions such as
      -tell me about yourself
      -was there ever a time that you did not agree with a policy?
      -what is your availability like?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Short Hills, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Short Hills, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

Very nice and friendly. It was an extremely relaxed environment and I was extremely comfortable talking to them. They asked easy questions that I could answer. I was offered the job on the spot after that

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

few brief questions about working tactics and customer service. not bad, to be expected for this kind of job. asked what i wanted to see in management, about organization, describe a difficult experience

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in March 2017.

Interview

This was a really great experience, mostly because of the interviewer's (the manager's) positive attitude. In the initial phone screen, she asked me a few questions about previous work experience I'd had and everything I put on the resume sent in. Then I was invited to come in for an interview a few days later.

At the 1:1, we sat down in the back. I brought a copy of my resume with me and that seemed helpful because she used it as reference for questions she had or when I brought up examples from previous work experience. She also confirmed some of my personal information so they would be able to contact me if they proceeded to offer me employment. For the most part she seemed interested in what my career goals were and why I'd chosen to apply to Justice. The entire interview took around 20 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Waterford, CT) in February 2017.

Interview

Brought me to the back, told me to sit down on a chair right next to hers. She never smiled, barely made eye contact, and didn't seem pleased with me at all. Also, she told me straight out I would get max 8 hours a week. Kinda turned me away from even wanting the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about justice?   1 Answer
    • Have multiple "give me a situation where..." They were awful and situations where you have to make up on the spot.   Answer Question
    • How did you hear about justice?   Answer Question
    • What are your hours available?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Jacksonville, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

Courtney literally answered me two question the entire time, i was answering her question of so but their just like you have be ready like i came ready she wrote none of the good ideas I've gave to her so its an in n out situation.

Interview Questions

• She didn't even have any, I've always came on time she never was ready to her extensive to have an interview.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

Interview

Interview with the store manager, very easy. The store I worked at was not very busy all the time so the interview was easy. I enjoyed talking to my manager and learning the store. The manager walked me around the store and let me pick out outfits that I could/would sell to potential customers.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if the store was busy and you had a task to do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Newark, DE) in October 2016.

Interview

Questions and then you answer how you would deal with certain scenarios then the person gives you a scenario that involves a girl and you have to create multiple outfits for that specific girl in 10 mins