Justice Just for Girls Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Justice Just for Girls Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Waterford, CT) in February 2017.

Interview

Brought me to the back, told me to sit down on a chair right next to hers. She never smiled, barely made eye contact, and didn't seem pleased with me at all. Also, she told me straight out I would get max 8 hours a week. Kinda turned me away from even wanting the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about justice?   1 Answer
  • Have multiple "give me a situation where..." They were awful and situations where you have to make up on the spot.   Answer Question
  • How did you hear about justice?   Answer Question
  • What are your hours available?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Justice Just for Girls

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Jacksonville, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

Courtney literally answered me two question the entire time, i was answering her question of so but their just like you have be ready like i came ready she wrote none of the good ideas I've gave to her so its an in n out situation.

Interview Questions

• She didn't even have any, I've always came on time she never was ready to her extensive to have an interview.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

Interview

Interview with the store manager, very easy. The store I worked at was not very busy all the time so the interview was easy. I enjoyed talking to my manager and learning the store. The manager walked me around the store and let me pick out outfits that I could/would sell to potential customers.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if the store was busy and you had a task to do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Newark, DE) in October 2016.

Interview

Questions and then you answer how you would deal with certain scenarios then the person gives you a scenario that involves a girl and you have to create multiple outfits for that specific girl in 10 mins

Anonymous Employee in Hurst, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Hurst, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I got a call about a week or so before I went in for the interview. The interview was full of simplistic questions. At the end of the interview we stepped out onto the floor and I was told to pick out a outfit. About a week later I got a email asking for me to apply for insurance, medical, and to set up my direct deposits.

Interview Questions

• "What is your interests" "What about the brand do you like?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (San Diego, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

It was supposedly a group interview with the store manager and three of us. One girl did not show so it was me and another girl. We sat outside in some lounge chairs in front of the store and she would alternate asking me and the other candidate questions. She started off by telling us about the company and what the company stands for. The interview was approximately an hour and for 50 minutes it was the actual interview and then the other candidate and I were given 10 minutes to create 3 outfits for a specific scenario. After we chose the outfits, we were told that we would be contacted soon. It has been 24 hours since my interview and I got a call back and was told I was hired!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   Answer Question
    • Name a time where you had to comply with a policy or rule that you didn't agree with   Answer Question
    • Name a time where you successfully completed a large project with little to no supervision   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Augusta, GA).

Interview

It was easy and pretty informal. It only took about 10 minutes and it was on the floor. I didn't have to choose an outfit like others did. the interviewer was really nice and cheerful.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you showed maturity.
      What was it like at your previous job?
      Why do you want to work at Justice?
      Availability?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2016.

Interview

They called me about 20 mins after I submitted my application online. They asked me for a convienent time for my interview and we settle on a day good for both of us. The manager was really cool. She asked me about myself and school and any retail experience. They asked simple questions that werent the hardest to answer.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was very casual - the manager of the store just asked basic questions about me and my job experience. It was just in the back room at a desk, and the whole thing took no longer than 15 minutes. She was very personable and made the conversation relaxed.

Interview Questions

• What about working at Justice interests you?   Answer Question
    • In past jobs, have you ever had a disagreement with a customer, and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online at Indeed.com on Saturday. I received a call on Monday to interview that week. I educated her that I could come in on Tuesday, the following day. On Tuesday, I was scheduled to interview at 11:30 a.m and showed up at 11:15 a.m. We went to the back stock room adn had a very informal interview. However, despite the interview being very informal the store manager was beyond welcoming. She let me know that she had been there for almost 18 years and that another employee there had been there for 10 years. We had such a great conversation and it was such a delight to not have to stress out having the correct answer. She offered me the job on the spot. HOWEEEEVER, the job only pays 8/hr which my heart immediately sank. I was super bummed, although I have a full time job I wanted this to at least pay 10 (Deep sigh)