Justice Just for Girls Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Justice Just for Girls Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Justice Just for Girls

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Orland Park, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Orland Park, IL) in February 2008.

Interview

I met with the store manager and interviewed. The questions were basic interview questions (i.e. why do you want to work here, tell me about a time you were in a difficult situation). Then I had to put an outfit together to show that I knew the current fashion trends. Overall the interview process was quick and easy.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Justice Just for Girls

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

Interview

I applied online and called the store a week later. She called me back within a few days for the interview. She asked questions out of the book and asked me to pick out an outfit from a scenario in the book. A few days later she called back and offered me the job. I accepted and she e mailed me all of my paper work. The next week I did an 2 hour orientation (paid) and I watched videos. I start work the following week. All together this took two weeks.

Negotiation

7.50 an hour

Anonymous Employee in Milford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Milford, CT) in February 2014.

Interview

in person, brief in the back office with the manager. I wore nice pants and a nice top. But nothing fancy. Had flats on. She was very nice. Asked how old i was and what year of school i was in. i was nervous because it was my first job but at the end of the interview she told me that she really liked me and that she would be calling me soon.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in retail before?   1 Answer