Justice Just for Girls Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Justice Just for Girls Store Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Justice Just for Girls

2.3

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

Interview

pretty fast and easy I was recruited by an internal employee. my information was passed on to the dm and was contacted within a few days and interviewed shortly after. relaxed interview at a coffee shop.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a tough coaching conversation that you have had to give   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Justice Just for Girls

Anonymous Employee in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Elizabeth, NJ) in September 2014.

Interview

3 different interviews, mostly by phone. Same questions as any management position would ask. Each were very quick. Process took a bit more time than others. No online personality test or drug test.

Interview Questions

• Started off asking about myself as a person, which was nice and different.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

Interview

Interview process was very basic and did not have a lot of in depth review of the job or what to expect. Focused primarily on loss prevention and customer service. Did not focus at all on store team development. One interview with District manager was all that was required for the position.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

Interview

Online application. Quick process. Basic questions. Second interview with district manager about two weeks after original interview. Paperwork process was long and frustrating. Lots of back and forth between you and the manager

Interview Questions

• Picking an outfit without having prior knowledge of merchandise and clothing retail experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Columbus, OH) in June 2018.

Interview

the hiring manager called and we talked for a while, we set up an in person interview. After our interview I spoke to a peer of hers on the phone and received an offer the next week.