Justice Just for Girls Style Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Justice Just for Girls Style Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Justice Just for Girls

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Kansas City, KS) in May 2016.

Interview

I filled out an application online. I was called 2 hours after I finished the application by the manager. She asked me to come in the next day for an interview and I did!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Justice?   Answer Question
  • Why should we hire you?   Answer Question
  • Have you ever disagreed with a rule? Did you follow it?   Answer Question
  • Name an awkward situation with a customer, how did you show maturity?   Answer Question
  • Describe a time when there was a big change in what you were used to, how did you adapt to that change?   Answer Question
  • How would you greet and make a customer interested in Justice?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Justice Just for Girls

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Orlando, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

Was very simple and fast. It originally was one on one and then she moved me out to the floor to put together two outfits, one that was for a sporty girl and another that was for a daddy/daughter dance.

Interview Questions

• Asked me where I worked prior and why I wanted to work there   Answer Question

Style Advisor Interview

Interview

Many "tell me about a time" type of questions, which are very difficult if you have had no work experience. Manager had not even looked over my resume/application before my interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to follow a company policy you didn't agree with.   Answer Question

Style Advisor Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in June 2016.

Interview

Very easy interview. We mostly had a conversation about what I like to do and what experience I have with kids. She then explained what the job entailed and she offered me a job on the spot.

Style Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls.

Interview

I applied online and got a call several days later. We negotiated on a time and I went. I looked around the store for a few minutes while I waited and then I sat down on a bench-like thing in the middle of the store when I realized it'd probably be a while. When the person who interviewed me finally came out she shook my hand and introduced herself. I don't think she looked over my application before I came in because she asked me questions that I had filled out like about my education and work experience. Beyond that, I got the vibe she wasn't interested in anything really, or maybe she was having a bad day. She thanked me for coming in and that was it. She didn't say anything about giving me a call if which led me to believe that maybe she just sized me up from the get-go and decided I wasn't what they were looking for but still interviewed me anyways to be polite.

Style Advisor Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls in July 2016.

Interview

I submitted my application online then 4 days later called and asking if they had received it and I was asked to come in for a interview the next day i walked in 10 minutes before my interview and she asked me some questions and I was hired right on the spot

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It's straight up $8.00 an hour which is really good if it's your first job and just be positive and smile It's really good if you have worked with children before

Anonymous Employee in Hattiesburg, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Hattiesburg, MS) in June 2016.

Interview

Taken to the back. One on one. Asked a few questions from a checklist. Was comfortable atmosphere. I didn't have any work experience so I answered the questions referring to school/volunteering experiences.

Anonymous Employee in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Pembroke Pines, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

Very casual atmosphere. She asked me a few questions in the middle of the store so that she could still interact with customers and answer phones. I was called for the interview at 3:20 pm and told to come in by 5:30 pm. She sent me the email to continue the application process immediately after talking to me, then told me to call her the next morning so she could send me the next set of forms and expedite the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Justice?   Answer Question
    • If someone is shopping around holding this t-shirt (they pull a shirt), how would you sell them on buying these shorts (they pull a pair of shorts)?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stafford, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Stafford, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

Just to let ya'll know this was my first job interview experience, as I had not had a job before, being in school and all. (So I didn't have any work experience besides volunteering, babysitting)

I applied online through the Ascena Retail website. Submitting a resume was required. I got a call from Justice about a week or two later, asking me to come in for an interview in a few days.

Many of the interview questions are situational questions, for example, describe a time when you had to deal with a rude customer, what is the most difficult project you've worked on, etc. This was difficult for me because, of course, I didn't have many past work experiences to relate to.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when there was a rude customer, how did you deal with them?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when your priorities shifted/changed.   Answer Question
    • What is the most difficult project you have worked on? (difficult directions, steps, etc) Did you accomplish your task?   Answer Question
    • I had to "sell" a clothing item, I had to describe why a little girl would want to buy it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Justice Just for Girls (Memphis, TN).

Interview

The interview was very quick and super relaxed. My interviewer was super nice and made me feel welcomed and comfortable. She was very kind and said she felt that I would belong well working there!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and your work history.   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work in retail?   1 Answer
    • She asked me to go on the floor and pick out a holiday outfit for a little girl. Dress them head to toe.   1 Answer
    • Availability.   1 Answer