Juvenile Diabetes Cure Alliance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Juvenile Diabetes Cure Alliance

Social Media and Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Juvenile Diabetes Cure Alliance (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

1 phone interview, 1 in person with 3 members of the team. This is a company where you are expected to think on your feet and present data in a non biased manner. The people are warm and passionate and want you to succeed.

Interview Questions

• Would you ever use clickbait to attract more people to our site?   1 Answer

Research Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Juvenile Diabetes Cure Alliance (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I was dragged through multiple interviews with every stakeholder at the firm across about seven weeks. The general manager then never informed me anything about the position being filled, never even reached out after two phone interviews and three in-person. The job has no benefits or vacation, the first interviewer asked me to write up a whole request for such things -- stating it would benefit him too. Extremely unprofessional experience.

Interview Questions

• Can you write an email stating why you would need benefits to take this position? This is in my interest too.   1 Answer