Kühne + Nagel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 15, 2017

2.7

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamaica, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kühne + Nagel (Jamaica, NY).

Interview

Met two managers of the department, short and direct interview. They needed someone who knew a bit about logistics and supply chain. Was hired within a week. The managers showed me about the office and had a general idea before the interview that I was to be hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Give a bit of an idea about your education and resume.
      Answer Question

Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kühne + Nagel (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I was screened over the phone and was very up front that I did not have ocean and/or air experience. The call was positive and I was chosen to interview in person. When I arrived to the interview, I was told that it was surprising that I was even chosen since I didn't have ocean and air experience. From that point forward, I was asked a few courtesy questions and was thanked for my time. Overall, it was a frustrating and embarrassing experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your ocean and air experience.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kühne + Nagel.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone interview and an in-person interview. During the in-person portion of the interview, a skills test was administered to help garner an understanding of my interpretation of data sets and KPI metrics. I was also interviewed panel-style, with three of the departments team members asking me questions. Finally, I was given an opportunity to sit down with the director of the group who asked very basic questions on a more personal level.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with presenting information to an executive team?   Answer Question

Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kühne + Nagel (Washington, DC) in September 2016.

Interview

Interesting. Many details wanted. Open. One of the most thorough interviews that I have had. I could understand the interviewer. Clear English spoken by the interview. Over all a lot of details were wanted. Kept pushing for more details.

Interview Questions

• Description of what you've done for each position held.   1 Answer

Import Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kühne + Nagel.

Interview

Very easy. Great questions--the interview wasn't too long at all..was hired within two weeks. The drug test was quick the background check easy. Starting date set good. Very good company to interview with and so far work for.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kühne + Nagel.

Interview

There wasn't an interview process, I was hired through a temporary agency. I was called the day before and was to report to work the next day ready to start.

Seafreight Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kühne + Nagel (Jersey City, NJ) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview is easy, the manager use one third of the time tell me what is the job responsibilities and use another one third of time ask me questions to see if I have the ability to handle that job and use left time let me ask some questions. The whole process is less than 30 minutes. And I got the job offer about two days later which is very fast.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

prepare some questions to ask.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southaven, MS

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kühne + Nagel (Southaven, MS) in August 2015.

Interview

It was very peaceful not stressful at all questions were direct and easy to understand, the interviewer was very good at getting information he needed with his questions. I was easy to answer his questions the way he posed them was easier to understand

Interview Questions

• What does integrity mean to me   1 Answer

Warehouse Loader and Unloader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kühne + Nagel (Brisbane, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview is pretty straight forward. First, The manager asked me why I want to work at Kuehne + Nagel; what is my current job and salary; do I have previous warehouse working experience ... etc. Then he moved on to tell me what kind of job it is and what is the typical day of working look like. Furthermore, he said they will prepare me well for the folk lift test in a week. Finally, we talked about the salary and told me they will give me a call next Monday.

Interview Questions

• why I want to work at Kuehne + Nagel?
      what is my current job and salary?
      Answer Question

Key Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kühne + Nagel.

Interview

Pretty unprofessional. Prior to being asked to interview, it was hard to keep in touch with the company, and things only moved forward as a result of my follow ups. Informal, seemed disorganized and lacking in substance. Interviewer was very friendly and we hit it off very well once we got started. Having an inside source, I found out I was the only outside person to interview for the role since it was posted. After my interview, it took a month for him to tell me I didn't advance...but to keep in touch for the next opening. Next step would be another interview, and then a presentation to key internal players in the vertical.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself & how do you see yourself in 5 years. Typical sales #s questions, etc.   Answer Question