Kühne + Nagel Warehouse Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kühne + Nagel Warehouse Associate Interview Questions

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kühne + Nagel (Durham, NC) in October 2008.

Interview

Online application and 1 on 1 interview with direct supervisor.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Other Interview Reviews for Kühne + Nagel

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kühne + Nagel (Manchester, England (UK)) in September 2012.

Interview

Expected a traditional style of interview, but, it turned out you had to draw pictures, stand up and give a speech, attend a meeting with a manager then build marshmallow and pasta towers. Seems to be more psychometric testing than actually 'concentrating on skills relevant to the position advertised'. Seemed to be more interested in 'how they performed during the recruitment stages' Had to cheek to withhold the results until I filled out a questionnaire on 'How did we do?' I obliged and filled out the online form on Friday and then got told on Monday I had been unsuccessful! The Cheek! The position was advertised as permanent, but, I suspect, the position would cease after Christmas. I told them I was already in employment, and looking to move back in to warehousing after a break of 2 years. With 14 yrs. experience of warehouse work, I found it extremely 'odd' that I did not make the shortlist, it happens and that's accepted, but, like any individual do want to improve my prospects of gaining employment, and to that end, asked if they could give me feedback on why I failed to get the position, none was forthcoming, I have a facial disfigurement and speech problems, not normally an issue, and normally won't play that card, however, the whole procedure at the interview felt suspect to me. It was either A) they advertised as permanent and it was just temporary B) They had an issue with my disability (though not one as such) I expected better from a blue chip company, but reviews on this website (which I wish I'd checked first) does point to an inconsistent, unfair employer. Shame really after all the effort I put in, that they could of told me why I did not get the job, despite several enquiries, silence is guilt..... in my opinion.. On the flip side, it was relaxing and fun the assessment day, it would be wrong to besmirch the company that way.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself with us in future? What are your aspirations with this company?   1 Answer