K-Designers Director Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

K-Designers Director Marketing Interview Questions

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Gold River, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at K-Designers (Gold River, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

phone screen, two interviews with managers at the office. you watch a movie before the first interview while filling out the application. They want to know your sales experience because its based on commission only. The interview was one-on-one every time.

Marketing Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at K-Designers in March 2014.

Interview

Two interviews and one week of training. Two one on one interviews then training at the Portland facility which was fantastic. They train you to be successful and if you follow their eight step program you will be. The management is very easy to work with and the training is on going.

Negotiation

Very Easy

Anonymous Employee in Gold River, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at K-Designers (Gold River, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

very Positive experience

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to act animated because you will be a closing sales person for this company   Answer Question

Marketing Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at K-Designers in October 2012.

Interview

Manager went over my resume in detail. Had to come in for a second interview before offered the position. After that, I met with the assistant manager and went over things. Was presented the sales kit, presentation materials and information about the company. A week or so later I flew to California to take a wee's worth of training. We stayed in a motel which was OK (room by yourself); best part was it was next to a Japanese restaurant. The food was fantastic and (ladies I hope you don't mind), the women were simply off the chart (gotta love those Japanese women!).

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for this company?   1 Answer
    • They asked if working longer hours was an issue.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at K-Designers (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2009.

Interview

Met with the manager, and was offered a position immediately. Not a difficult interview since I had worked in this industry. Handed me a script to memorize which was recited at orientation.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with scripted sales presentations?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Commission only, with heavy emphasis on profit margin preservation. bonuses are designed to keep contractor around.

Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at K-Designers (West Valley City, UT) in November 2008.

Interview

You interview several times with the branch manager. He does his best to explain the challenges of the position and the potential rewards then has you go home and think about it. If you call back, they schedule a second interview where the compensation plan is explained as well as more of the job requirements that weren't explained the first time. If you agree, they will schedule a third interview where you will have had to learn the MD Job Description. If you have done that reasonably well, an offer to start training will be extended.

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. They have a compensation plan and you take it or you don't work there

Marketing Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at K-Designers in December 2009.

Interview

The manager lied about everything he told me in my interview. Nothing he said came true and all of my concerns that I brought up were disregarded. They make you train for a full week which is just like going back to school. You also have to pay back the piddly $200 they "front" you during your training.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to go on an 8pm appointment?   1 Answer
    • Can you float yourself for a month or two until your commissions come in?   1 Answer