K. Hovnanian Homes Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at K. Hovnanian Homes (Tampa, FL) in June 2010.

Interview

I first applied online through the K Hovnanian website. About three weeks later I received a phone call to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was about 45minute long and just asked a bunch of basic interview questions and also asked me to walk through my resume and tell him about my experiences. Got asked about who is your best friend and why? What three words would your friends use to describe you? Etc….I then got a phone call to schedule an in person interview for the following week. I first spoke to the division president. He basically told me all about the company for an hour. Then I spoke with the Marketing Director for another hour. She asked me a bunch of behavioral & situational type questions like “what did you do in the situation, how did you handle it, what was the outcome, what could you have done better”. I was then told I would receive another phone call if I get asked back for a 3rd interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe what a typical day was for you in High School?   1 Answer
  • Describe a time you did something wrong, how did you handle it and what could you of done differently?   Answer Question