K&G Fashion Superstore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

K&G Fashion Superstore Interview Questions

Interviews at K&G Fashion Superstore

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at K&G Fashion Superstore (Atlanta, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

From the moment my resume was accepted I was contacted by their HR Representative and she communicated the entire interview process to me and who I'd be interviewing with. The dress was business casual. (No suit required) I was informed there would be a retail math test as well and to come prepared to take that first. I was met by the HR Representative when I arrived in the lobby and was set up in the conference room for my interviews. The first part of the interview was the Retail Math Test. It consisted of approximately 20-25 questions. Next I met with four different people and each interview was roughly 30 minutes. (Some longer than others but not limited to an allotted amount of time) I believe they had their own questions prepared. It made it easier to share my own experiences and not feel like the interview was scripted. The next day I was asked to come back to meet with the Divisional GM. It was a friendly and professional interview. I received an offer the next day. Overall- the interview process was not extremely stressful but very much professional and well organized. It was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• All questions were very open ended which allowed me to share my experiences and stories with the interviewer. Some questions were skill and level specific. Some questions were about my recent and past experiences pertaining to the retail/fashion industry. I was also allowed the opprotunity to speak passionately about what I'd hope to learn from the job and why I wanted to position and what I could bring to the table. It was a variety of questions and some overlap since you interview with four different people back to back.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at K&G Fashion Superstore (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

One phone interview and one in person interview. I met with 3 people- and they asked if I knew/understood the brand. I took a retail math test- which is pretty easy if you are a merch major. The buyer called me 3 days later to offer me the job.

Interview Questions

• Share an experience where you overcame a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at K&G Fashion Superstore (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online, I was contacted by HR representative a couple of weeks later, who invited me for an in person interview at their HQ.
    A very basic multiple choice retail math test to begin with. (+,-,/,*,%)
    Then met with Buyer, HR manager, VP of Merch.
    There was a good balance of technical and soft skill related questions, as well as problem solving examples from the past.
    They promised to send an update of the process in a few weeks time, which they did.
    Overall, very pleasant experience, friendly, but professional environment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time, when you had to prioritize seemingly urgent tasks, talk me through your thought process.   Answer Question

Sale Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at K&G Fashion Superstore (Chicago, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

Short and direct management wet through a lot of things about the store with told me what they expected of of me, explained the value of the customer,gave me a tour of the store and introduced me to all the employees after that i filled out all the paper work needed for hiring process

Interview Questions

• If they gave me the job would i be to work on time .   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at K&G Fashion Superstore (Baltimore, MD) in October 2016.

Interview

Very easy process. Make sure you have great references! Also smile and be more engaged during the interview when conveying your work experience to the store manager. Even write a thank you email for the opportunity to have the interview and stay on top of finding out more information to continue the hiring process.

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at K&G Fashion Superstore (Baton Rouge, LA) in June 2014.

Interview

Manager was very brief and straight to the point. Asked about schedule availability and previous experience with my former employer. Stated their success tips on achieving sales and implementing store's motto.

Interview Questions

• What task did I do at last employer & what sales questions they implemented   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Somerville, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at K&G Fashion Superstore (Somerville, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interviewing process was very fast and easy. I shared with the manager what I was capable of doing when i get hired and what I can bring to the table as far as reaching goals are concerned

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiations were easy, he laid out his offer and I kindly accepted it

Receiving Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at K&G Fashion Superstore (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Two weeks after applying online with the company,I received a phone call invitation for a first interview; which seem to go well. Then 6 days later I receive a second interview and it went well. Finally, a few days later they called with the job offer.

Interview Questions

• What was my related job experience and what did I know about the position I'd applied for.   1 Answer

Cashier/Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at K&G Fashion Superstore (Seattle, WA) in June 2011.

Interview

For a cashier job expect at least 2 interviews, if not a third. Then after they talk to their regional, because they will need to get approval, you still might get a phone call with more questions.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you
      Why k&g
      What do you know about us
      What kind of position are you looking for
      Availability   1 Answer

ASM- Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I interviewed at K&G Fashion Superstore (Saint Paul, MN) in May 2017.

Interview

Very relax atmosphere with straight forward question that pertain to the position your are applying for.Also a learning process seeing how there isn't a lot of information about this company online.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to discipline someone if so explain.   1 Answer