K12 Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

2.5

24 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Salesforce Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at K12 (Herndon, VA).

Interview

Direct face to face ..interview process divided among 4 people in the team.
    First round of interview was done by salesforce admins..Both of them were nice and friendly.For the second round there was a senior developer and a manager.They were judging me right from the moment they entered the room.
    Extremely Rude , extremely unfriendly and arrogant.I felt they were very unprofessional and the manager kept quiet throughout the process.I felt like they were themselves not aware of questions they want to ask so the senior developer was constantly referring to her laptop..They couldn't understand the variation of the replies and kept changing /reframing the same questions and sounded quite confused.
    Total waste of my time.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at K12 (Herndon, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

Hirevue, phone interview with multiple managers, and one last final interview. They had me interview with several different managers that got to know me and decided where I would fit best if I were to be picked.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at K12 (Herndon, VA).

Interview

Applied online and received an email from internal recruiter to coordinate a phone screening. Interview process began with a phone interview with internal recruiter, followed by an in-person meeting with direct supervisor. Received job offer within days of initial interview. In total, process took about 2 weeks

Windows Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at K12 (Herndon, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Then, was contacted by the recruiter. Phone interview by hiring manager and staff. Asked about salary requirements and asked to review benefits information. In person interview shortly thereafter with same people.

Interview Questions

• Asked about specific technologies they used.
      Asked about on-call.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at K12 (Herndon, VA).

Interview

I saw an opening so talked to some friends there. Based on their feedback and the company's reputation, I was not overly excited. One phone interview was followed by an on site interview with three product people. The interviews went well but then I never heard from them again. Classy!

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected - why do you want to work here? What products have you worked on? etc.   Answer Question

High School Inter Program (HIP) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at K12 (Herndon, VA).

Interview

First interview was a Skype interview with two people from human resources. The next interview took place in person with a panel of about four of the heads of various departments in the company. The interviewers were friendly and the environment was not too stressful. Overall, it was not a bad experience.

Interview Questions

• Interview was a while ago, don't remember specifics. I do remember though that the interviewers referenced specific things i had said in my application essays.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at K12 (Herndon, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone call from recruiter. In person with hiring manager. Given job within a day of interview. There was nothing negative to say about this process. The team and location was excellent.

Interview Questions

• typical interview questions around technical project management. Made sure there was a good vibe with some team members.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at K12 (Herndon, VA) in July 2014.

Interview

excellent interview process, there is no complicated questions. Good work environment described and type of work explained. Details of team and team experience shared. Open discussion helped the interview proces

Graphics and User Experience Designer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at K12 (Herndon, VA) in April 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume in the job fair in George Washington University and finished the online application at the same time in early March.

After a month, I got the email from K12 asking me for a phone interview. The recruiter, through phone, asked me my background, and detailed information in my resume. Also, there were some behavioral questions, such as "Do you prefer to work alone or teamwork?" " What is the thing that you are proud of?" "Is there any challenge during your previous work and in college?"The phone interview took about 30 mins.

Two weeks later, I was asked to go to the company to do a on-site interview. There are 3 recruiters interviewed me at the same time. There was no behavioral questions during on-site interview. They focused on detailed work you have done in the resume, and what kind of knowledges you have.

Because I major in Computer Science, and this position required strong User Experience skills. I did not get the offer.

Interview Questions

• "Do you prefer to work alone or teamwork?"
      "What is the thing that you are proud of?"
      "Is there any challenge during your previous work and in college?"
      Other questions were related to my resume, and what kind of knowledges and skills I had.   Answer Question

Senior User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at K12 (Herndon, VA) in October 2013.

Interview

They outsource much of the HR process specific to interviewing and salary negotiation, which made for a less than seamless process. Also, the background check process was cumbersome, and almost failed me for an outstanding parking ticket (or so they thought) from a local community college 20 years prior. All in all, a bit frustrating,