K2 Intelligence Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

K2 Intelligence Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at K2 Intelligence

Interviews for Top Jobs at K2 Intelligence

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at K2 Intelligence (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online and received a request for an interview a month after submitting my application. The interview was at the New York office. I met with four employees in the first hour of the interview, and they asked about my work history and the extent to which it was investigative in nature. After the hour long interview, I was given an hour to get lunch, and then I returned to complete a four hour investigative exam.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for K2 Intelligence

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at K2 Intelligence (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

First round of interviewing was approximately 4 hours long with six different employees.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were related to past work history and the desire to work at K2.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at K2 Intelligence (New York, NY).

Interview

1. Standard phone screen with HR asking questions about experience, motivation, qualifications.

2. In-person interview with two managing directors -- similar questions as phone screen: motivation, background, relevant experience. One or two more detailed questions about previous research. Focus on investigative experience.

3. 4 hour written assessment: This sounds more intense than it is. They just gave a short written scenario that required you to research information and write a brief report. The idea is to simulate a "due diligence" situation. Pretty easy, all things considered -- no special knowledge or preparation is required. As long as you know how to use google, can sort through information, and then structure a written report, you'll be fine.

After this I had three more 10-15 minute interviews with an SVP, a managing director, and a current analyst.

All the people I met were nice and seemed competent. That being said, K2 presents itself as a very agile, dynamic firm. I did not see this reflected in their recruiting process at all. The structures seemed very corporate and traditional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at K2 Intelligence (New York, NY).

Interview

I spoke with 5 people (4 executives, 1 member of HR), mostly generic interview questions about myself and why I want to work at K2. All very friendly and easy-going. Interviews took place over two different days (with a week or so in between), and culminated with a 4/4.5 hour writing assessment.