K2 Partnering Solutions Junior Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

K2 Partnering Solutions Junior Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at K2 Partnering Solutions

1.7

Junior Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions in February 2017.

Interview

I was immediately contacted by a recruiter after I submitted my application, we set a phone interview for the next day. The recruiter called on time, very friendly at the beginning of the conversation and set expectations clearly. Within the first few minutes we learned this wasn't a fit for either of us, but the recruiter remained poised and continued to offer valuable feedback for my job search. This internal recruiter delivered a quality experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for K2 Partnering Solutions

Junior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

I've been contacted by Talent Acquisition team and invited for a phone interview, after that have been invited for a face to face interview from which I am waiting to be invited for a second interview with the site manager.

Junior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (London, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview = standard box ticking process.

Next was a 1-to1 interview face to face with the HR Recruiting Staff Member. She asked me to reclarify my questions a lot. I think it was to test my persuasion skills and see if I actually wanted to job enough to keep justifying myself. It was a little strange seeing as she approached me to see if I wanted an interview on Linkedin in the first place.

Personality quiz = oddest words ever used. E.g. Rate how Ennui, Ironic, Assiduous you are on a scale of 1-5.

She said she would speak to the managers and see if they wanted to meet me. What really stuck with me is when she said 'are you sure you want to work in recruitment? Every day is a bad day, you need to deal with rejection daily and pick youself up and hit your targets, because your managers will be watching you and your stats'. I emailed her that day to make sure I didn't get a call back.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about K2?
      Tell me about your experience.
      Why not just stick with what you know already, why change industries or job title?
      What motivates you?