K2 Partnering Solutions Junior Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Junior Recruitment Consultant

K2 Partnering Solutions Junior Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at K2 Partnering Solutions

2.5

Junior Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (Geneva (Switzerland)).

Interview

I contacted the lady from London who posted the job offer for Geneva on LinkedIn. She offered to call me as soon as the same day.
We had altogether about an hour conversation within 2 days. She called me first in the afternoon, and the second time the next morning.
Following up I had an interview the next day at the Geneva office. Despite the worst drive to go through the city (I left way early, and arrived way late. Many streets were closed because of a parade taking place that day.. I learned that afterwards of course. Plus it was my first time driving through this city, and in Switzerland altogether)
The 3 ladies I met were understanding.
We had less than an hour interview although I was told it could take up to 4 hours depending on how it goes.
Truthfully we all came to the conclusion that the job was not for me. I was very attracted to the multicultural aspect of the company. But I wouldn’t have been able to talk with foreign clients, I would have taken care of the French clients - my goal is to use my English as much as possible. The job included many hours sitting behind the computer and talking through the phone only. I was used to very active jobs, where I meet the people in person, when I go to locations, and I was used to manage a team, which would not be the case here. I might have the skills to succeed But the adjustments there might have been too much for me. I look for something where I am going to be happy and passionate. They are obviously looking for the right candidate. In the long run it wouldn’t have worked and we were not there to waste anyone’s time.
They were nice, they talked as honestly as I did which was much appreciated. They were encouraging that the right job is out there for me, and that they would keep my resume in case something else opens up that would fit me better.
I appreciated their time and their insights.

Interview Questions

• There is a lot of rejection in this jobs. How will you handle that? Can you tell me of any situation in your past work experience where that happened and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for K2 Partnering Solutions

Junior Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (Geneva (Switzerland)).

Interview

Got a phone call from a very nice HR woman in London to talk a bit about myself. She called me back later to invite me to interview at Geneva office. They wanted me to interview the same day this woman called -- i said that I couldn't on such short notice and they agreed to see me next day.

Went in for a panel interview with 3 people -- they started 10 minutes late. One of them was doodling on my CV the whole time (extremely disrespectful, appalling) and not listening to anything I was saying. Another one was accusing me of wanting the job to live 'that geneva life' (didn't understand, I'm Swiss, always lived here...). She asked intrusive questions that had nothing to do with the job -- worst interview conduct I've ever seen in my life.

They made it really clear that it would be frowned upon for you to leave once trained. As if they're the only company in the world that invests in employees. One of them then tried to sell off their base salary (40,000 CHF) as a god send -- anyone who's ever been to Switzerland knows you can barely live off of that. Every other company here pays at least 50,000 so it's not exactly an attractive offer. And then they said you have to work past contract hours for this beyond crap salary.

They said they'd be in touch -- never heard back. It's basic professionalism to email people their results with feedback after an interview -- or even just some generic automated email but nothing from them.

First time I haven't been upset to not hear back from a company -- awful place with awful, unprofessional and hostile people. Good riddance.

Avoid at all costs.

Junior Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Process took 1 week. They called me on the phone to book an interview face to face in the London office. Not a serious company they made me wait 15 minutes before to start my interview. After the interview they told me that in maximum one week I would have heard from them for a feedback. I am still waiting after months.
    Massive waste of time.

Junior Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Had an interview with HR, a Panel with 3 Associates and a final with the Sales Director. Friendly, straight to the point, and I felt I had understood the company very well thanks to these stages

Interview Questions

• assessed strengths/weaknesses   1 Answer