K2 Partnering Solutions Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

K2 Partnering Solutions Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at K2 Partnering Solutions

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (San Francisco, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

I was reached out to by K2 to interview for a Permanent Recruitment Consultant. The whole interview process took under a week before I received an offer. It was a 3 interview process where I had a chance to meet the whole team. Great group of smart individuals. I had multiple conversations with the VP of Sales Nicola Savoia. Nicola was very personable and I enjoyed speaking with him. The overall experience was great and seemed like a very enjoyable office to work in.

Interview Questions

• What is you’re experience working a full cycle recruitment desk?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for K2 Partnering Solutions

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (Tokyo (Japan)) in May 2010.

Interview

Got a call from one of the partners briefly asking me to come down for an interview. Had a 1 hour interview with the hiring manager at the office lobby, most of which was spent learning about the position and asking him some questions. Got invited down for the 2nd interview, this time meeting with another associate and the CEO of the company. Had a good chat - they were trying to see if I could hold a good conversation and get a feel of my personality. They seemed pleased. Unfortunately as I did not have much time in Japan, I asked the hiring manager if he could give me a reply within a week, and unfortunately when he gave me a call, he felt he wanted to see more candidates before deciding.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Recruitment?   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (London, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

phone interview went well, went for a face to face interview but they were refurbishing the office and i sat at a high table with the interview whilst people were walking around, talking to one another and generally in a very busy and noisy environment. It was difficult to hear/understand everything the interviewer asked me due to the environment and felt it was difficult to give my best but I tried the best i could. I was told that I would be told the outcome by the end of the day but was never contacted since, which is a a shame as I put a lot of effort in attending the interview to not even have the effort from the interview to provide me with feedback.

Interview Questions

• why recruitment, what relevant experience do you have, talk me through your CV, tell me a time of a difficult situation that you handed well   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (London, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

First had to wait forever for the interviewer, then interviewed by internal recruiter in a loud, unprofessional environment with no furniture or heat. Then group interview with all pretending to look serious and knowledgable but without much of an IQ.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (London, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

Highly professional, face to face interview with 4 different managers. Asked about my skill sets and future goals. Initially there were a few long phone calls followed by a face to face with a few of the top managers.

Interview Questions

• How good are my people skills and how I see myself building a work network.   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (Geneva (Switzerland)) in March 2017.

Interview

phone interview and after that face/to/face meeting the following day. very expensive to travel to another country to just know after that you would need to start in 2 weeks. I felt they should have told me before.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

It was a quick process and I got interviewed by three people in one day. This means it saved me effort and time for the entire process. I was of course mentally tired after but it did me well so as to save time for both sides.

This pace is NOT for everyone. If one is indecisive, it will not be ideal. However if you are decisive, confident and has a sense of direction--- this quick process is the best.

The interviewers asked non conventional questions as well which made it interesting and less structured and not boring. I felt that my personality was also gauged and this is always essential--- being measured for culture fit is good.

Interview Questions

• A simple question: What did you come here for ? How will you change and improve the way we do things based on the information you have gathered?   Answer Question

Negotiation

quick crisp and clear.