K2 Partnering Solutions Recruitment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

K2 Partnering Solutions Recruitment Interview Questions

Interviews at K2 Partnering Solutions

2.4

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (San Francisco, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

The Interview Process is what you would expect it to be. Coming in with experience you know that you're going to have to talk about your background and accomplishments. It was pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for K2 Partnering Solutions

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions in December 2010.

Interview

It was an easy interview, people are friendly and nice.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions in January 2017.

Interview

I'm not sure has their internal recruiter ever heard about candidate experience!! I had few interviews with Ha Nguyen and the question she asked was really basic, but the communication was definitely not her strong suit. Even in a job ad they ask to contact through various communication channels, but none of them give you any reply. If you are willing to work company that is a very KPI driven and with a salary that is below markets average go for it, but in my opinion there is a lot of better opportunities around!

Interview Questions

• All the question are really basic, e.g. what drives you forward?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Got contacted on LinkedIn, had a quick chat about the position and got invited to an assessment day a week later. Spent around 8 hours at the office in a group of 6 people, we all had to present ourselves and why we were there. Throughout the day you get to talk to people in the office about their experiences/opinions of the company which was great. In my case three people were "in charge" of our group and posted the questions/activities that we had to do. By the end of the day I had a speed interview with two other empolyees of the company. Over all a great day, you really get a hang of what the company is all about. Everyone at K2 is very positive, bright and social, and you need the same qualities to fit in. They got back to me the day after with the offer.

Interview Questions

• They grill you: why why why? Be prepared to motivate yourself, your choices and goals.   Answer Question

Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (London, England (UK)) in November 2010.

Interview

Standard Interview with Panel