K2 Partnering Solutions Salesforce Administrative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

K2 Partnering Solutions Salesforce Administrative Interview Questions

Interviews at K2 Partnering Solutions

1 Interview Review

Salesforce Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone interview regarding my Salesforce background for a company in the Southern CA area. Recruiter would not go into detail about the company until I sign a NDA document and resume the conversation later that day. Recruiterr did not send NDA document until 10 min before our scheduled call. After quickly reading the document, signing, scanning, and sending back document to recruiter, I never received a follow-up call. This is AFTER the recruiter saying that we should talk about the company and position ASAP. After trying to contact recruiter by email, cell, work #, & text, I still did not get a courtesy reply if I was still being considered. Needless-to-say, I can take a hint; but this was an extremely unprofessional way to recruit candidates.

Interview Questions

• Describe your Salesforce experience with your former employer.   Answer Question