K2 Partnering Solutions Interview Questions in Tokyo | Glassdoor

K2 Partnering Solutions Interview Questions in Tokyo

Interviews at K2 Partnering Solutions

3.5

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (Tokyo (Japan)) in March 2015.

Interview

wasted a lot of time by calling to the office for weeks. fake promises, fake projects, lots of talk but nothing new to implement, typical Japanese thinking even with global environment.

Interview Questions

• About K2, About Staffing market, IT market, skill set, cold call demo session, demo for approaching a candidate   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (Tokyo (Japan)) in May 2010.

Interview

Got a call from one of the partners briefly asking me to come down for an interview. Had a 1 hour interview with the hiring manager at the office lobby, most of which was spent learning about the position and asking him some questions. Got invited down for the 2nd interview, this time meeting with another associate and the CEO of the company. Had a good chat - they were trying to see if I could hold a good conversation and get a feel of my personality. They seemed pleased. Unfortunately as I did not have much time in Japan, I asked the hiring manager if he could give me a reply within a week, and unfortunately when he gave me a call, he felt he wanted to see more candidates before deciding.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Recruitment?   1 Answer