K2 Partnering Solutions Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

K2 Partnering Solutions Interview Questions in United Kingdom

2.9

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (London, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

phone interview went well, went for a face to face interview but they were refurbishing the office and i sat at a high table with the interview whilst people were walking around, talking to one another and generally in a very busy and noisy environment. It was difficult to hear/understand everything the interviewer asked me due to the environment and felt it was difficult to give my best but I tried the best i could. I was told that I would be told the outcome by the end of the day but was never contacted since, which is a a shame as I put a lot of effort in attending the interview to not even have the effort from the interview to provide me with feedback.

Interview Questions

• why recruitment, what relevant experience do you have, talk me through your CV, tell me a time of a difficult situation that you handed well   Answer Question

Junior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (London, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview = standard box ticking process.

Next was a 1-to1 interview face to face with the HR Recruiting Staff Member. She asked me to reclarify my questions a lot. I think it was to test my persuasion skills and see if I actually wanted to job enough to keep justifying myself. It was a little strange seeing as she approached me to see if I wanted an interview on Linkedin in the first place.

Personality quiz = oddest words ever used. E.g. Rate how Ennui, Ironic, Assiduous you are on a scale of 1-5.

She said she would speak to the managers and see if they wanted to meet me. What really stuck with me is when she said 'are you sure you want to work in recruitment? Every day is a bad day, you need to deal with rejection daily and pick youself up and hit your targets, because your managers will be watching you and your stats'. I emailed her that day to make sure I didn't get a call back.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about K2?
      Tell me about your experience.
      Why not just stick with what you know already, why change industries or job title?
      What motivates you?
      Have you worked in a target orientated environment before?   1 Answer

Junior Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Had an interview with HR, a Panel with 3 Associates and a final with the Sales Director. Friendly, straight to the point, and I felt I had understood the company very well thanks to these stages

Interview Questions

• assessed strengths/weaknesses   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions.

Interview

3 interviews - 1 with in house recruiter, 1 with team lead and 1 with practice lead.
    Friendly conversation and more tough questions at time
    The process has changed a lot and is more strict

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Got contacted on LinkedIn, had a quick chat about the position and got invited to an assessment day a week later. Spent around 8 hours at the office in a group of 6 people, we all had to present ourselves and why we were there. Throughout the day you get to talk to people in the office about their experiences/opinions of the company which was great. In my case three people were "in charge" of our group and posted the questions/activities that we had to do. By the end of the day I had a speed interview with two other empolyees of the company. Over all a great day, you really get a hang of what the company is all about. Everyone at K2 is very positive, bright and social, and you need the same qualities to fit in. They got back to me the day after with the offer.

Interview Questions

• They grill you: why why why? Be prepared to motivate yourself, your choices and goals.   Answer Question

Junior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

I've been contacted by Talent Acquisition team and invited for a phone interview, after that have been invited for a face to face interview from which I am waiting to be invited for a second interview with the site manager.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Had first interview with FD who wa really pleasant. Interview went really well. Second interview with the head of the business. The man is rude and arrogant. He totally intimidated me. He used the f word during the interview.appaling

Interview Questions

• What do you want to achieve? I answered this question 3 times but the interviewer just kept going At it. Poor quality interviewer   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (London, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

First had to wait forever for the interviewer, then interviewed by internal recruiter in a loud, unprofessional environment with no furniture or heat. Then group interview with all pretending to look serious and knowledgable but without much of an IQ.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (London, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

Highly professional, face to face interview with 4 different managers. Asked about my skill sets and future goals. Initially there were a few long phone calls followed by a face to face with a few of the top managers.

Interview Questions

• How good are my people skills and how I see myself building a work network.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at K2 Partnering Solutions (London, England (UK)) in November 2012.

Interview

Very fast, I had 3 interviews on the same day first with the talent manager, then with the ERP manager and at the end with the European director. After this I have been call for a trail day.