KAT TECH SYSTEMS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at KAT TECH SYSTEMS

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KAT TECH SYSTEMS (Chicago, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

You are pre-selected if you are on H1B, you only need to talk about the percentage amount on the hourly billing and the HR would be very happy to roll out the offer letter. To your surprise the offer letter shows only lca equivalent salary, but not to worry they promise orally and make you commit this offer.

Interview Questions

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KAT TECH SYSTEMS.

Interview

I applied for the Account Manager position online. My resume got shortlisted. They scheduled for initial telephonic interview which I cleared. Then had more 2 rounds of telephonic Interview with senior management. Then attended for face to face interview at their office and had got interviewed by company's COO. Conducted background check and reference check. I got cleared. Got Selected and released an offer which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my previous experience and how I can handle the team. what is the process I follow to get business to the company.   Answer Question