KB Home New Home Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KB Home New Home Sales Associate Interview Questions

3.2

New Home Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KB Home in July 2015.

Interview

My experience was good, it moved rather quickly from what I heard comparatively to my peers. I was contacted to go in to design studio for an assessment and was called back while driving home to schedule a interview for the following day. I was told in detail during the interview with Gary and Phil who are both district managers about KB HOME and their training program. After about a week, I was called back by Gary and extended a job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiating , everyone gets paid same for this position.

Other Interview Reviews for KB Home

New Home Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KB Home.

Interview

I spoke to the recruiter for over 45 mins. She scheduled me for an assessment test the following week. The same day I received an email about scheduling an interview with their HR Department. The interview went well. Waiting for the next step. The questions were real estate related. There were not any that threw me off or were difficult.

Interview Questions

• There was not any difficult questions. They were all real estate related. They were mainly about my past sales, and how I acquired new business, why I wanted to work there etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KB Home (Houston, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

Called about resume and went in for skills test. Within 2 day got a call for phone interview and then call to meet with manager.

Interview Questions

• How would you define sucess   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pretty set pay 100% commision

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KB Home (Riverside, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Phone interview, personality test, panel interview, and one on one interview. Several tests i.e...personality and background checks. Panel was a little intimidating with 4 or 5 mgr/employees along side 8 applicants at a big round table firing different questions in random order to all 8 applicants. Be confidant in your answers!!

New Home Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KB Home in October 2007.

Interview

Did standard personality and IQ test, scored high on everything. Got called two days later did and 1 on 1 with Sales Director, then was past on to Reg Vice President....made offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy