KBI Biopharma Downstream Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at KBI Biopharma

1 Interview Review

2.0

Downstream Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KBI Biopharma.

Interview

Two 30-minute phone interviews. On-site interview was about 4 hours total. Started with a tour then interviewed 7 people in succession (with one double interviewer). It was a bit unorganized, as another reviewer stated. There was a time gap because they double booked one of the interviewers during a meeting, so I had to stand outside his office for 15 minutes. Another interviewer was replaced at the last second.

Interview was easy. Typical questions (why are you interested, do you have experience with X,Y,Z from the job description, greatest strengths/weaknesses).

It was a bait-and-switch, however. The position was Downstream Manufacturing Engineer, but at least they were up-front about telling me that it was actually a Project Engineer position until they "hired more staff."

I expressed disinterest in this bait-and-switch during the HR interview and that I didn't believe in vague promises of "hiring more staff" to alleviate the excess workload expressed by the interviewers...but it didn't seem to compute to him. Whatever. All of HR's answers to my questions were completely canned answers--don't expect anything useful from them.

I didn't contact them afterwards and they didn't contact me.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experiences with X,Y,Z (from the job description)   Answer Question