KBI Biopharma Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at KBI Biopharma

2.7

Associate Quality Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KBI Biopharma (Boulder, CO) in April 2019.

Interview

Very nice facility, very organized. Interviewed with 4 people in person and 1 via telephone. Feedback on the position was provided promptly and in the timeline as promised.

Interview Questions

In-Process Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KBI Biopharma (Durham, NC) in August 2018.

Interview

Phone interview: The first interview was rescheduled for the next day due (In-Process interviewer) being "unexpectedly" out of the office. Interview time was for 11:00am, received the her call at 11:15am. First sentence from her was, "I don't want to waste my time or yours so let me tell you about the job duties". Was told I would be needed to cover weekends and 2nd shift during production. I told her I didn't have a problem with this but I wanted to know if there was a shift differential. Then all of a sudden she couldn't "hear" me... acting like there was a poor connection and she hung up. I called the direct number back to have an operator reconnect me. No one answered after being transferred and their system wouldn't allow for voice messages (assuming Corp. voicemail inbox is full?). I called again, sadly more than 10 times, with no one answering and no ability to leave a message. I searched through email correspondence to find the HR number and extension as well as a written email to (HR Employee). Moments later (HR Employee) called me and I explained the situation to her. She informs me (In-Process interviewer) had emailed her about the phone interview and how she tried to call back but it went to voicemail. I informed (HR Employee) that I had screenshots of my call log showing no incoming calls or voicemails.

So in short, management is very disrespectful and knowingly lies to HR. Can only imagine what it would be like to work under her as an employee. Great first impression...

Interview Questions

Manager/Associate Director Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at KBI Biopharma (Boulder, CO) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview lasted a full 4 hours. The hiring manager did most of the talking, posed some questions to me and in the last 5 minutes finally asked if I had any questions. At this point there really wasn't any time to ask questions. One person I interviewed with felt negative right from the moment I walked into the office. Overall, it just didn't feel friendly or inviting. HR is unorganized and most likely would have ghosted me if I would not have been continually attempting to follow up. So, I would say that the interview process was extremely disrespectful to the candidate. Considering that the request to hire someone who is respectful is in the job description KBI should first give what they are seeking to hire. I am disgusted by how I was treated in this process.