KBI Biopharma Process Development Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at KBI Biopharma

1 Interview Review

Process Development Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KBI Biopharma (Boulder, CO) in October 2014.

Interview

My resume was passed on to the Process Development Scientist position's hiring manager both by the company wide HR rep and a current employee who I had become acquainted with through a previous company.

I was contacted by the hiring manager, and had a 30 minute phone interview, where the background of the Boulder site was explained to me and I talked about my background.

We quickly proceeded to set up an on site interview. Everything went very smoothly scheduling.

I interviewed at the Boulder KBI site for 3 hours of an afternoon. I talked with about 5 people - an HR rep, the site head, hiring manager, and other scientists and engineers. I was also given a tour of the lab space and production areas. Everyone was very warm, efficient, intelligent, resourceful, and seemed to work hard.

I was given an offer ~1 week after my site visit, and accepted about a week later.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions focused on my background, my research experience and industry experience, what skills I knew vs. I would need to pick up on the job. There were also a few questions on Design of Experiments (DOE).   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted the offer without negotiation.