KBR Internal Audit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KBR (Houston, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

The interview was thorough but brief. I had to meet with a panel of employees. I had to answer several scenario and ethical questions. There were personality questions to make sure I was a fit for the audit team. There were questions pertaining to my education and the ability to relocate.

Interview Questions

• Experience and scenario questions   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for KBR

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KBR (Houston, TX) in September 2009.

Interview

The interview was pretty straight forward and you interview with several managers. Since KBR is not the best paying in the industry they typically go after the young and less experienced employee. Therefore they don't really focus on skills sets to much they are really just looking to see if you fit into the team. Usually they will take you to lunch depending on who is on the office and if the VP is there you will get a 10 min chance to meet him and he will ask a couple of fairly simple and standard interview questions.

The Hiring process is quick and easy once you get an offer; it takes about 2 weeks for them to process your paper work

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was simple and painless