KBR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 15, 2018

2.5

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KBR (Memphis, TN) in June 2016.

Interview

Very well organized. First a phone interview with recruiter from Kellogs. Second phone interview with hiring manager. Then brought in for a face to face interview with hiring manager and other managers.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at KBR (Houston, TX).

Interview

En general the questions were about my previous experiences and the type of duties developed in the different previous positions. At the time of interview my experience was 30 years experience in the engineering field.
    Four engineers participated in the interview. It was in Houston Office and I passed in the different offices and each one made questions at the end I passed to the manager's office and he asked me if I had some doubts and the interview concluded.

Interview Questions

• The interview was friendly in Spanish and English. Questions about technical duties and common complications founded to reach a goal in the different projects were I participated.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation was sent by e-mail, so I received a proposal, they sent me some documents about benefices, insurance and they offered clarify any doubt by phone before final agreement.

Senior Technical Professional - Process Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KBR (Houston, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Very open. Four Managers. very focus. Three of Managers knew some others managers that I had worked with in the past. Very interested in field work experience, Interview went very well.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KBR (Houston, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was quite long as expect to be. It was mostly on technical background and past experiences. It was not an easy process but I went through the first round and do better on the 2nd interview.

Safety Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KBR (Corpus Christi, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

It wasn't done by the Manager who was hiring for the position. It was the Procurement Assistant who interviewed me. She wanted pretty much if I would be able to handle the Safety Manager.

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KBR (Allentown, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

I sat down with the company vip and explained the skill set that I have and was hired on the spot that consist of being able to drive a forklift and other equipment that was used on the site I was asked how efficient was I on time and quality of loading and unloading trucks and the assembly line

Interview Questions

• just what I knew about the position I was apply for   1 Answer

Negotiation

none I knew what I came for that's what they gave

Instrument Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KBR (Pasadena, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

It was very casual and almost seemed like they were selling to job to me. Many of the typical interview questions were asked and it was mostly a candid conversation.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work with other people at your previous companies?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KBR.

Interview

SIMPLE very straight forward asks on what is on resume HR came and greeted and then a general round on what are the projects and my role in it

asked questions about my background and experience and my future prospects

Interview Questions

• technical meetings and group discussion   1 Answer

Document Control Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KBR (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Met with the Department Manager, under went a series of questions related to my job experience and ability to work on a jobsite and travel. Interview was very professional and the Department Manager was one of the most informative and respectful individuals I have met over my career.

Interview Questions

• What was my knowledge with the document management system- Documentum?   1 Answer

Pipefitter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Enid, OK

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at KBR (Enid, OK) in April 2015.

Interview

I walked in and asked ifthey was hiring. they told me to fill out a app. online. i filled the app. out using a username and password. went back the next day to find out what i have to do next. they told me to come talk to the interviewer.