KBR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 17, 2017

2.5

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KBR (Houston, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was quite long as expect to be. It was mostly on technical background and past experiences. It was not an easy process but I went through the first round and do better on the 2nd interview.

Safety Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KBR (Corpus Christi, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

It wasn't done by the Manager who was hiring for the position. It was the Procurement Assistant who interviewed me. She wanted pretty much if I would be able to handle the Safety Manager.

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KBR (Allentown, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

I sat down with the company vip and explained the skill set that I have and was hired on the spot that consist of being able to drive a forklift and other equipment that was used on the site I was asked how efficient was I on time and quality of loading and unloading trucks and the assembly line

Interview Questions

• just what I knew about the position I was apply for   1 Answer

Negotiation

none I knew what I came for that's what they gave

Instrument Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KBR (Pasadena, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

It was very casual and almost seemed like they were selling to job to me. Many of the typical interview questions were asked and it was mostly a candid conversation.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work with other people at your previous companies?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KBR.

Interview

SIMPLE very straight forward asks on what is on resume HR came and greeted and then a general round on what are the projects and my role in it

asked questions about my background and experience and my future prospects

Interview Questions

• technical meetings and group discussion   1 Answer

Document Control Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KBR (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Met with the Department Manager, under went a series of questions related to my job experience and ability to work on a jobsite and travel. Interview was very professional and the Department Manager was one of the most informative and respectful individuals I have met over my career.

Interview Questions

• What was my knowledge with the document management system- Documentum?   1 Answer

Pipefitter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Enid, OK

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at KBR (Enid, OK) in April 2015.

Interview

I walked in and asked ifthey was hiring. they told me to fill out a app. online. i filled the app. out using a username and password. went back the next day to find out what i have to do next. they told me to come talk to the interviewer.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KBR (Houston, TX).

Interview

Normal interview process. I applied online and they called me 10 days later. The phone interview was to get to know each other, nothing serious.They got back to me two weeks later and I did not get the offer .

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at KBR.

Interview

Sat down with hiring mgr for lunch and he interviewed me. He questioned me on my education, background, and experience. He didn't ask too may specific questions about qualifications. Really discussed the requirements of the job which I told him I was more than capable of fulfilling

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They made an offer which I accepted. I didn't' try to negotiate the deal.

E & I Tech Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KBR.

Interview

Got a call from HR and set up interview. Casual setting and mostly covered the technical side of the job and safety issues as well as some regarding OSHA rules and regs and some about former employment.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for KBR?   1 Answer