KBR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 21, 2017

2.5

Acoustic Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KBR (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

There are two parts. The first part is the manager's interview. He first described about the group and then asked me some question about fan noise, pipe noise and valves. Then let me describe my work. The manager did not look at my resume. The second part is the Senior's interview. He looked carefully at my resume and asked some relative questions which are not difficult.

Technical Advisor - Mechanical Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KBR.

Interview

Interview was with numerous KBR staff with detailed questions, related to mechanical equipment, etc. and questions related to rotating equipment. Many questions related to field of study and college related courses, etc.

Interview Questions

• Interview was with numerous KBR staff with detailed questions, related to mechanical equipment, etc.   Answer Question

I Was A Pipe Welder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pass Christian, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KBR (Pass Christian, MS) in January 2015.

Interview

weld test 2 week background check hire in. if you want to know more you can contact me in person i wouldn't think a multimillion dollar company would be so poorly managed but, that kind of leadership is everywhere i guess . this was by far the most incest place i ever worked

Food Service Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KBR.

Interview

Phone interview regarding skills and experience. Hiring decision was made within 2 days based on my experience.Then there is extensive background and security check forms necessary. Police reports etc. They are very thorough with this process, which can take months for approval. Expenses are paid for transport to training and medical vetting. Then it's off to your work site wherever it may be. Overall wonderful experience once you pass the red tape.

Interview Questions

• No hard questions. Beware of embellished lifestyle and perks on the job, promised by recruiters.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. The offer is what it is. Accept or don't.

Career Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shawnee, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KBR (Shawnee, OK) in October 2014.

Interview

Process was a couple of weeks. You had to complete a interest profile in ordered to be considered. The interest profile carries a lot of weight on moving on in the interview process.

Materials Control Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KBR (Houston, TX).

Interview

They have a good and respectful and fair hiring practice and good interview. They tell you everything you need to know about the position and place of employment or country and I found their salary offers good.
    You should be expected to know your field of expertise and have all your papers in order such as licenses and passport and background and employment information.

Interview Questions

• asking if I could work in extreme and dangerous environment.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered me a great salary and I said yes

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at KBR (Houston, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Extremely long process, 4 months from employee referral to decline. was told that if I wanted the position, it was mine, and to let the interviewer know within a few days if I wanted the position. I did just that, waited 3 days and confirmed that I wanted the position. 2 months later, after I had put my job search on hold, was told that I was still being looked at, and to "keep in touch". Left a bad taste in my mouth, and I don't really know if I would want to work for someone like that. I could understand if it was a "we'll call you" or something like that, but to blatantly say that if I want the position, that I could have it, and then two months later say I hadn't been forgotten and was still being looked at? Really?

Interview Questions

• There weren't many questions past clarifying my resume. He literally said that my resume was what he was looking for and didn't try any stereotypical "what's your biggest weakness" etc questions   1 Answer

Didn't seem like the right place to work, I had already accepted another position. They snoozed, and lost.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KBR (Morrisville, NC) in April 2014.

Interview

I had three interviews before I was selected.

Interview Questions

• There were some behavioral questions   1 Answer

Helper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KBR (Houston, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Overall interview was short not to many question was asked. But,I was pleased to be contacted at that time.undoubtedly I wanted the job but didn't get it, all and all great experience for next go round.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for this company?   1 Answer

Billeting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at KBR (Houston, TX).

Interview

The hiring and interview process is extremely tedious. Due to the lack of jobs available, it is likely that you will never hear from them. You submit your application on their website and try to keep in touch with them.