KBR Logistics Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KBR Logistics Coordinator Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Texas, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KBR (Texas, GA).

Interview

Applied online and Got call for an interview and it was easy and simple

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KBR

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KBR (Houston, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

You apply online. Then you will receive a phone call or get an email stating that they would like to interview you. You respond to that inquiry stating that you are interested and give a time when you are able to talk to the recruiter. There is a list of things that they will explain to you for your particular job that you are applying for. Sometimes you will need to have background checks done or clearances and such. You will then provide the additional information requested and they will proceed with further details. You get interviewed and are provided an itinerary to travel to Houston, TX or wherever their in processing location is. Then you follow their guidance and get your physical done and such. After all things are completed you are then sent to your work location where you repeat some of the processes while you in process. That's really it.

Interview Questions

• What did your job entail in the military.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KBR (Houston, TX) in December 2010.

Interview

The interview process was short, concise, and to the point.

Interview Questions

• What was the actual location of the job and what was invloved in doing it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The job was a government paid salary and the amount was set.

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mosul (Iraq)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KBR (Mosul (Iraq)) in August 2010.

Interview

Basically, you apply online for the position you want. Call the recruiter and begin the process with a telephone interview discussing your resume and experience. If offered the position you will be flown to Houston to begin the next phase which consist of 1 week training. After that one week you will be put on a flight to Dubai. You will go through orientation in Dubai to prepare you for your arrival into Iraq. Most of the interview is about whether your prepared to work in the presence of an active war. When you arrive to your base you will go through a third orientation process explaining the do's and don't's that can get you terminated immediately under general order 1.

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KBR in August 2010.

Interview

There is an application process and phone interview. This is followed by a rigorous physical exam and psych eval. If all of these are favorable there is a 1:1 interview and if you are successful there is a simple yes/no offer. Most of this is done in HOuston, Tx and all expenses are paid. The staff was very professional and helpful. Anytime you had a question there was someone near to answer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take-it or leave-it.

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KBR in May 2008.

Interview

I recived a call he asked me some basic questions and gave me an offer.

Interview Questions

• How long you worked in supply?   1 Answer

Negotiation

was none

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kabul (Afghanistan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KBR (Kabul (Afghanistan)) in February 2008.

Interview

Very swift, flexible and cooperative recruiter who, after finding out that I am not in my country therefore can not attend scheduled Recruiting Event, arranged an initial Phone Interview and gave me enough time to fly back home, get organized and followed though all the way until I finished processing in Houston and signed the Contract.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to live and work in war zone - dangerous and hostile environment?   1 Answer