KBR Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KBR Process Engineer Interview Questions

2.6

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KBR (Houston, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was quite long as expect to be. It was mostly on technical background and past experiences. It was not an easy process but I went through the first round and do better on the 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for KBR

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KBR (Morrisville, NC) in April 2014.

Interview

I had three interviews before I was selected.

Interview Questions

• There were some behavioral questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KBR (Houston, TX).

Interview

behavioral interview questions. General questions about work experiences and education. If you pass 1st interview, you will get 2nd interview offer at the KBR office.

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KBR in March 2013.

Interview

behavioral interview questions. General questions about work experiences and education. If you pass 1st interview, you will get 2nd interview on site with three different people with different question all behavioral questions. And if the last person Mary does not like you . You will not get the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KBR (Houston, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

I had one all day on-site interview. They arranged and paid for my hotel room the night before. All the people with which I interviewed were very pleasant, very willing to answer questions, and seemed genuinely interested in seeing whether it would be a mutual fit. Several that had been with the company for decades were very open about discussing the transitions and changes the company had endured in its various forms.

Interview Questions

• No questions were particularly difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

The pay they were able to offer for that particular group was not appropriate for my experience and education level. (They knew this when making the offer and told me so.)

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KBR (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

The hiring process was very simple. It only consisted of a single round of interview since the company did the initial screening by looking at your resume. The interview was long and nearly lasted an hour. Questions focus on asking you to describe your experiences and also involved informing the applicant on the job scope.

Interview Questions

• Simple questions mostly, asking you to describe your design project completed during university.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KBR.

Interview

Same day interviewed with four different level employees in process department. It was quite easy and HR was very helpful.

Interview Questions

• It was very easy and mostly the questions were on my previous projects.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at KBR in August 2012.

Interview

I was invited to 601 Jefferson St Downtown Houston, there was a bit of confusion. the interviewer were all busy attending different meetings. I had to wait for a while before I got interviewed by the first guy who obviously was not interested in my experience. I got interviewed by the manager which was behavioral and very easy, the last interview was off because I got to know they were looking for one individual who will do both control and design

Interview Questions

• Reverse NPSH and find the solution   1 Answer