KEMP Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 5, 2017

3.1

Network Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at KEMP Technologies (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied for the job on glassdoor. First Step was an online interview where I had to record my responses and send them for review. Next was the phone interview and third was an in person interview at their site. Also after I was hired a background screening was performed.

Interview Questions

• Since the position was networking related, so most of the questions were on networking concepts and know how. Many questions were asked on troubleshooting, security and routing and switching protocols. Questions such as what is DNS, what is the three way handshake, what does a router do etc were asked.   Answer Question

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KEMP Technologies (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

After initial outreach from the recruiter, there folllowed a telephone interview and subsequent face-to-face meeting with the hiring manager, then a paid visit to corporate HQ to meet with the executive team.
    I also met with peers in Ireland and Germany over skype to find out more about the role and their experiences with the company. The recruiter was very active throughout the entire process and was very helpful in providing guidance when I received a competing offer.

Interview Questions

• Do I have the ability to articulate the vision of the company? (probably the most critical question from the CMO)   1 Answer

Marketing Communications Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KEMP Technologies (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Best interview process I've ever experienced. I never felt like my time was being wasted and I knew they were genuinely interested. A couple of phone screens and one in-person interview was all it took. Great communication all around. Great overall company culture. Very laid back and friendly.

Interview Questions

• I didn't really have a difficult or unexpected question. I did my research and was prepared for the interview.   Answer Question

Salesforce Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at KEMP Technologies (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

The interviewing process was great. It took awhile to get to the final stages but it was definitely worth it. When I met everyone in the office, I felt like a rockstar. I am so excited to be working for this company!

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were really difficult or unexpected. I did most of the talking.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, the salary was acceptable

Inside Territory Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KEMP Technologies (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

Had initial phone interviews with HR, then the hiring manager. Scheduled and met face to face with both managers in person twice to explain my background, as well as learn about the company, product and goals.

Junior QA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at KEMP Technologies.

Interview

It was a really friendly interview and not at all difficult. Included a lot of questions about me and my cv and experiences and also some technical questions about my profession

Interview Questions

• What is the problem with this code   1 Answer

Presales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KEMP Technologies (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Several Stage interviews - 2 Phone and 2 face to face.
    the first was with the HR manager just getting a feel for what I wanted in a role. the 2nd was with a presales engineer themselves.
    the face to face was first with the presales engineer (same as the tel) with the regional manager - asking about what i did and how my role would fit.
    the second face to face was with the regional manager and the emea sales director - this was tougher as it was direct questioning and very inward looking questions.

none of them asked for feedback from the others - they wanted to form their own opinions, which i think is very good and i would do that if i was in their position.

feedback was very quick and all positive.

Interview Questions

• how do you handle stress and high workloads?   1 Answer

People Team Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Limerick, Co. Limerick (Ireland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KEMP Technologies (Limerick, Co. Limerick (Ireland)) in December 2013.

Interview

I received the job specification through the University of Limerick. I applied directly to the HR director who replied back to say they were reviewing the applicants. I then received an email from the HR Director inviting me to do an interview at the EMEA HQ in Limerick. I arrived at the offices but parked at the wrong building due to the fact that the Kemp sign outside the old building that Kemp used to occupy. I was met at the door by one of the customer support staff and was led to the conference room where my interview was held. Overall I had a positive experience in the Hiring/Interview process. I liked the fact that everyone in the office greeted me and were very polite. The only negative I would like to highlight is that the sign for Kemp isn't outside the correct building which might annoy people who are already nervous about attending an interview.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected part of the interview was the more personal approach that the interviewer took (but not too personal). Most interviews I am asked questions like "what can you bring to the company," "what are your strengths and weaknesses," etc but in my interview with Kemp I was asked questions to do with not going to college and how i felt about it and my coaching career. I liked how the interview was approached and would encourage it because it helped me to relax in the interview. I remember after the interview knowing that this was a company who recognized that their employees were their most important asset.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The terms and conditions were presented to me and I accepted after reviewing the contract of employment.