KEYW Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.8

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KEYW (Austin, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Skype interview that lasted 30 minutes.
    The interview was at 10:30 AM their time and 8:30 AM my time and one of the interviewers had his head down and continuously turned the camera from him. I was asked about Operating Systems questions and my projects regarding it. Then I was given a classic coding problem. I will not disclose questions in respect to the company.

I was then cutoff by them when I was asking them questions. Funny enough, that was when I was about to ask them about the culture and if they liked working at the company.

Geospatial Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KEYW (Andover, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

First I had a phone screen interview with an HR person. Next a phone call with a manager. Then they flew me out for an onsite interview. Parts of the onsite interview were unprofessional and hectic. It was essentially 5 mini interviews over a short time frame. Instead of informing me I did not get the job they reposted it on job search websites and informed me over a week after the fact.

Imagery Analyst Interview

Interview

I met with two HR reps at a career fair that came to my school. I spoke to them and submitted my resume, and I was contacted later that day to set up an interview. The interview made me feel slightly underprepared, but mainly that was because I kept being asked if I had any questions, even after I asked them about six questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at KEYW.

Interview

Very unprofessional. I received a random phone call for pre screening interview and then I was told to go to the office where I met the hiring manager who was a developer and a HR guy at the same time. But during the interview the guy was cursing, which I did not like.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KEYW (Falls Church, VA).

Interview

Did a phone screen, then Interviewed in person with the manager, completed paperwork, went through benefits, toured facility. Met with numerous members of senior staff. Got a company overview. Had multiple follow up calls. Offer process was smooth and I received a good offer.

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KEYW (Hanover, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview went fairly easy. First I had a quick phone interview and then they scheduled an in person interview where they mainly told me about the company and the benefits they offer, as well as the contract over the position. In the way of questions they mostly just asked what tools I have experience with; nothing intense. About a week later I received a contingent offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KEYW (State College, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

Was recruited from a college Job Fair. They showed great interest in me given my previous internships. I was given an on-campus interview the next day, and was told they would be following up and inviting me to an on-site interview down in NOVA soon. Still awaiting a response though.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KEYW.

Interview

The recruiter was easy to work with and very responsive. The interview process was quick and easy.

Training Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at KEYW.

Interview

Contacted by a technical recruiter. After review over skills was asked to come in for an interview. Interviewed with two people.

Interview Questions

• Questions were standard. What programs have you used in the IC? How familiar are you with Linux? Give us a brief background of yourself?   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Meade, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KEYW (Fort Meade, MD) in November 2011.

Interview

Very professional and well managed recruiting department. Interviewed with Technical Recruiter and received information about the company and its benefits. Met with Senior Management, Technical Experts and Program management. Very professional and quick follow up. Bear in mind practically everyone and their brother is banging on the door at every open requisition that hits the web so expect a very detailed interview. Your clearance is not going to be enough to get you in as they do not "warm body" their contracts.

Interview Questions

• What is the complicated problem you have solved, how was it solved and what what the positive impact to your organization.   1 Answer

Negotiation

You will not need to negotiate. They offer fair and generous compensation packages to those they feel will help the company succeed. If the position you interviewed for does not meet your financial requirements they will look for those that will and call you back in.